STIGA 2013 ITTF Trick Shot Showdown

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
A unique and exciting initiative from the International Table Tennis Federation, exclusively sponsored by STIGA, invites table tennis fans from across the globe to show the world their unique trick shot skills!

Competition starts TODAY! Make sure to JOIN and share your best trickshot and you may just WIN a week long trip for 2 persons to Dubai for the GAC Group 2013 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals!

Read more about the competition here:
http://www.ittf.com/trickshot/

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Really? Great job with the promo bro. Really good with lots of exclusive footage! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

yep! :) thanks, i did mostly by my own since Joachim was very busy lately :) (that's why it doesnt have the usual PoP quality haha)
it was all filmed at the Harmony Open and only 2 clips are from other sources (Puerto Rican TTF and myself)

looking forward to see all your videos! :)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
We are in for this :) Will make a video for it tomorrow maybe... we'll see :p

yep! :) thanks, i did mostly by my own since Joachim was very busy lately :) (that's why it doesnt have the usual PoP quality haha)
it was all filmed at the Harmony Open and only 2 clips are from other sources (Puerto Rican TTF and myself)

looking forward to see all your videos! :)

Nice vid too, I have no idea who those random noname (just joking :p) players in the video are but the superstar at 1:05 is familiar :Dd Haha but good job Chris :)

Last edited:
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I made a vid, if you want to see it then it should be on ITTF soon, pretty average I was just fooling around. I know Dan is going to enter so out of courtesy I won't post a link here. Hope some more people enter there have been some cool tricks so far :)