Jorgen Persson Oh Sang Eun training

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
If it comes down to it, then I won't be going out there planning to lose ;)

And no matter what, if you get to play him, you will get at least a couple of good smacks off him. Just make sure you get the match filmed. Then you can have footage of your best shots and points against him.

Reactions: Dan
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
And no matter what, if you get to play him, you will get at least a couple of good smacks off him. Just make sure you get the match filmed. Then you can have footage of your best shots and points against him.

Yea I'll just film from an angle so you can't see the score and make it look like I won in the highlights :p GREAT IDEA CARL!! :D haha

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yea I'll just film from an angle so you can't see the score and make it look like I won in the highlights :p GREAT IDEA CARL!! :D haha

Who cares about the score if you are playing a legend. hahaha. Even if it was 10-0 and you get one point like Adam Bobrow, if you get a good ball to smash and you crush it, that point is worth having on video.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012

Carl have a good point there. I remember last time when I get a chance to play one of the top player in my country, I could not even return his serve at first set. Then I was swinging like crazy on the next set and even do a banana return serve like zhang jike, which I never successfully executed before a few times and caught my opponent by surprise. I lost eventually by 4-0, but my friend told me it was the best game he ever watched me play and I truly regret that I did not have it on video. You should have it recorded, playing against world class opponent is one rare occasion, and maybe playing one of your best match so far against a world class opponent? You will live to regret it if you did not have it filmed

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
You'll win it, just drink a pack of redbull cans beforehand and you're good to go.