Newest Chinese- Penhold Blade Design

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I think its ok for the backhand but you cant close your bat enough for the forehand.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I like this a lot! :), nice design, I know that wang Hao has his own unique desing for penhold to...

After a while tho, does it ache a bit on your fingers?

P.s. be careful of the china on the cabinet :)

says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
Nov 2010
cool design...and the market price???:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
That is pretty cool, very innovative. Maybe its just me, but I actually like having my fingers sticking out in the back, gives me a better feel for the ball and more control I think, though I don't really play penhold, except for fun

This user has no status.
@ Dan thanks, it does hurt a little, just like when I play regular c-penhold blade, but I think after you get used to it and, build up callouses around the needed area, you would not notice it anymore.
p.s. As for the ceramics, if they break, I can always make more :p

@ herblord3 thanks, I have not think of that, I just design them for fun, any serious company that want to develop it further and put it in the market, go ahead, it is not patented, just credit me for the original design and maybe a little percentage of the profit would not hurt, he he he :)

@scylla24 thanks, I do have a finger sticking out in the bh when playing shakehand, and many times accidentally hit my finger while doing BH, so I thought this design might remedy that habit. i guess after you get used to it, you should not have problem with the control and feel.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
looks cool. i might try to make a similar one :p but ive never made a tt blade before.ive recently switched to penhold so idk