PDA

View Full Version : Tibhar New Rubbers!!!

ansonlau3
09-23-2013, 03:59 PM
Tibhar C & Tibhar D rubbers have been released!!!!

heehee:):):):):) really appreciate the NEW rubber

Tibhar C is suitable for Backhand!
Tibhar D is suitable for Forehand!

Tibhar C
Speed:106
Control: 100
Whirling: 105

TIBHAR C is mostly adapted ti the spin-offensive game. The elastic surface combined with the flexible sponge is the ideal combination attacker.Due to the build-in tension effect, the player is able to place fast Topspins and secured strokes. Especially in the important service / counter situations, C confers a unique control and the required self-esteem the player is looking for.

Tibhar D
Speed:112
Control: 96
Whirling: 102
This rubber remains easy to control although it is a very fast rubber. The player will enjoy this rubber thanks to the integrated Spin-Speed-Dynamic because
he will be able to convert a positive game into an offensive game. The high speed and increased rotations are almost unpredictable for the adversary and therefore extremely dangerous. The player has a weapon in his hands and can put his adversary pressure at any time.

decoy
09-24-2013, 02:52 AM
but will they blend?

Der_Echte
09-24-2013, 04:34 AM
Evolution FX-P is doing me justice, oh crap, now I gotta get TAK9.com to send me these...

ansonlau3
09-24-2013, 04:50 AM
sorry, I do not quite understand your meaning? :rolleyes:

bzing
09-24-2013, 08:42 AM
Is the D version sponge harder than Mx-P which is about 47deg in hardness? What would be the difference between the Mx series and these new ones.

ansonlau3
09-24-2013, 10:14 AM
haha, I have tried out that at this moment, but as I know, D is suitable for forehand. ^^

Choolee
09-24-2013, 02:21 PM
Where did you get them ?

They cant be bought on the official page !!! Asia only ?

Pictures ?

Theres also no official announce to be found on the internet .... fake ?

ansonlau3
09-24-2013, 04:16 PM
You can look at the Official Tibhar China
http://www.tibhar-cn.com/html/cpzs/tj/436.html

I got these rubbers from my friend.:)

Where did you get them ?

They cant be bought on the official page !!! Asia only ?

Pictures ?

Theres also no official announce to be found on the internet .... fake ?