Support Ma Long

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Because of an injury Ma Long is not at his top form. Support him ;)

Long+Ma+16th+Asian+Games+Day+6+Table+Tennis+Lald1Bs3PhAl.jpg

Photo by: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images AsiaPac

Reactions: meskinshirazi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Yeah, it really is unfortunate that such a great player, who has already done so much, put so much effort and sweat to master a sport, is now faced with a situation where he potentially won't be able to reach his full potential because of a nagging injury.

I mean just thinking about the number of hours he has dedicated to this sport is overwhelming. He put in a ton of work, and it showed, because his play was amazing.

I definitely hope he fully recovers from this, and can not only go back to his old form, but continue to improve. His whole career, right from the beginning, when he was completely undefeated in the junior championships at the age of 15, has been marked with excellence, and I hope that continues.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Yeah, it really is unfortunate that such a great player, who has already done so much, put so much effort and sweat to master a sport, is now faced with a situation where he potentially won't be able to reach his full potential because of a nagging injury.

I mean just thinking about the number of hours he has dedicated to this sport is overwhelming. He put in a ton of work, and it showed, because his play was amazing.

I definitely hope he fully recovers from this, and can not only go back to his old form, but continue to improve. His whole career, right from the beginning, when he was completely undefeated in the junior championships at the age of 15, has been marked with excellence, and I hope that continues.

100% agree

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I wish all my best to Ma Long recover his injury but I don't think I have support him for not being at his top form. This things happens with everybody.
I bet with you that if Ma Long wasn't a good player nobody here would do **** to support him.

He's just injured guys...and he still a hell of a player!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011

I got nothing to say but that i am totally agree with you, i love that player so much and hope he will continue to make us dream as he already had