butterfly grubba all+/ primorac off- or stiga optimum sync ?or maybe sth else?

Huy guys i need your advice .

I play with butterfly grubba all+ blade like 1,5h year with tibhar aurus 2,1mm FB and Tibhar aurus soft 1.9mm in Bh and now i want to change my eqipment becase of i want to improve my speed and spin (i hope u know what i mean )

when i Sow your moie with butterfly FX80 i totally fallen in love with it and i want to buy it for my BH !
but i have problem with my blade i think if better is to stay on my butterfly grubba all+ or change to butterfly primorac -off or ( my dad bought me stiga optimum sync )
What do u think about that blades ?which is the best for player who likes to play controlled tospins 1/2 step from the table :)
What do u think about tibhar aurus 2.1 for FH . Do u propose something else ? ( i play tennis 2 years very regulary (6-10h per week) so i think my skill is semi intermidiate . Very thx for any advice !!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Aurus 2.1 works on just about any blade you put it on, great balance of speed and control. Aurus soft is a great rubber for BH, great spin and less speed, excellent control.

I hear you about wanting more speed on your shots. Rubber is not your answer, stay with Aurus. Either improve your power, or get a faster blade you can control. Primorac is a good choice for what you say you need, try it out, it isn't that expensive a blade.