Hexer or vega pro ?

This user has no status.
Hello please i want your advise.

Can you tell me which is your opinion about andro hexer vs xiom vega pro.

My blade is Butterfly spirit and i am attacking looper close to mid from the table.

Also i want to know about the durability about these two rubbers.

Last can you advise me what to choose between max or 1.9 ?

Thank you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Hi,

first post :)

to topic: I have never tried the hexer but I play the xiom vega pro in 1,9 on my bh and I am very fond of it in all concerns.

Nice touch for short short, spinny with top spin and something I do really appreciate is very good control on block due to medium sponge softness.

Duration: Really great - xiom does a good job on durability. The vega pro lasts much long than my fh rubber (a stiga).

I hope I could help you with your decision!

m4ndo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
I've played with Vega Pro in 2.0mm thickness for more than a year in the past, 2-3 sessions a week on average. Changed my rubbers every 5-6 months, so no complaints about durability.

As to the thickness recommendation, Vega Pro is only available in 1.8, 2.0 and 2.3 (MAX) thickness. I have tried it in MAX thickness before and felt it was a bit to heavy as compared to 2.0.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I also recommended the Vega Pro.
Durablity is one thing and from Xiom's FB page, it is apparently they best selling rubber.
I have students using Vega Pro and I am pretty impress with it (at such low price too)