The Future Of Table Tennis

This user has no status.
Hello guys.

That's not a bad omen or something like that, but i just wanna what your thinking about the future of table tennis.

timo-boll-suess-und-co-514.jpg

Photo By: Getty images

Now theres a Non-chinese at the top of the world. but unfortunately, he will getting to old in a few years.

if there isnt a Non-chinese in the top 5 or top 10 again like Vladi and Timo, the popularity of table tennis will decrease a little bit in europe.

What do you think ?

says oh sorry boring -.-
says oh sorry boring -.-
Feb 2011
From Patrick Franziska will be nothing. I find him very badly and his game is not beautiful to watch. I do not think this will change in coming years. I rather think the Patrick Baum still make a jump is yes and he is pretty good now

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Dimitrij and Christian are still very young :p.

They'll be the proud few for Europe XD.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Why is everyone eating their medals after they won? I know they must be hungry after all those matches and intense playing but there must be something else to eat over there isnt it? :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Why is everyone eating their medals after they won? I know they must be hungry after all those matches and intense playing but there must be something else to eat over there isnt it? :p

haha its deals with how in the old days, people would bite their coinage to test its authenticity. Therefore, when you get a medal, its kind of a joke, that you bite it, as a joking sign that you are testing if its really gold.