What Is Your Favourite Table Tennis Rubber Of All Time?

What Is Your Favourite Table Tennis Rubber Of All Time?

• Total voters

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
mark 5 or h2 dunno realy used to use both loved them in a phew years time ill proberly say tenergy but atm definely these

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
some people use and like Joola Mambo.
I tryed to use this rubber.
During game, one of this rubber i don't remember type, on a shot make a sound, strong sound, can you tell me about if is only for my glue (3-4 years agò my personal glue) or i a performans of rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Tibhar Genius rubbers recently tried genius sound and just ordered the optimum sound.
We shall see

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...
Nov 2010
In the days of glue, probably Mambo for the sound or 729 Transcend SP because it was cheap and came alive with glue. Calibra LT seems to perform as well as anything currently though (including T05).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Kokutaku 007 Tulpe!!!!

Awesome, I've got two Tulpe Blades but I think this is the first time I've heard Tulpe mentioned on a forum before.

My favourite would be Tenergy 05 although I only used for about 3 minutes but it felt great!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I've got the T-Carbon (the guy who coaches me said it's too fast for me at the moment) and the 703. Both of mine seem really stiff and there's not much flex, but I quite like them for some reason.