Hi Guys,

This user has no status.
Hi Guys,

How Are you all?

I Registered a few weeks back but never Posted Anything :D

I Play Table Tennis For England TT Team for People with Learning Disabilites

I Am Ranked Number 1 in my Class (Class 11) and number 5 in the UK (In the BTTAD Ranking List)

I am also ranked number 17 in the World for people with Learning Disabilites , ive been to France(Many of times!) , Spain , portugal , spain , Sweden , Czech Republic(Many of Times) , Poland(Many of times!

This Weekend , i am going to the nationals at Ponds Forge to do a demo match to showcase Learning Disabilites Table Tennis (its on the Sunday around 2PM)

See you all around :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi Guys,

How Are you all?

I Registered a few weeks back but never Posted Anything :D

I Play Table Tennis For England TT Team for People with Learning Disabilites

I Am Ranked Number 1 in my Class (Class 11) and number 5 in the UK (In the BTTAD Ranking List)

I am also ranked number 17 in the World for people with Learning Disabilites , ive been to France(Many of times!) , Spain , portugal , spain , Sweden , Czech Republic(Many of Times) , Poland(Many of times!

This Weekend , i am going to the nationals at Ponds Forge to do a demo match to showcase Learning Disabilites Table Tennis (its on the Sunday around 2PM)

See you all around :)

Hey nice to meet you,

Thanks for joining here :), You sound like a very good player! , do you know Joe Stoesbury and Will Bayley? im sure you travel with them to tournaments, I was living with them in Bristol,.. good players!

Are you on route for a slot in London 2012?

Good luck on Sunday, enjoy it :)

This user has no status.
Hey nice to meet you,

Thanks for joining here :), You sound like a very good player! , do you know Joe Stoesbury and Will Bayley? im sure you travel with them to tournaments, I was living with them in Bristol,.. good players!

Are you on route for a slot in London 2012?

Good luck on Sunday, enjoy it :)

Hi Dan,

Yes - I Know both Will and Joe , they are both talented players :) , Yes I Go to the Competitions that thay Go to in the UK (DSE Games , BTTAD ChampionShips)