English Nationals 2011

Who do you think will win the Mens Singles?

• Paul Drinkhall

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Liam Pitchford

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Danny Reed

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Darius Knight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrew Baggaley

• Chris Doran

• Matt Ware

• Damien Nicholls

• David Mcbeath

• Richard Andrews

• Total voters

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
So do any of you guys follow the English Table Tennis Players?

Paul Drinkhall (pictured below) England's number 1 will be going into the mens draw as number 1 seed. Paul world ranked at 120. However can he be defeated?
drinkhall_31_10_08_Large.jpg

England's players attending are Paul Drinkhall, Andrew Baggaley, Liam Pitchford, Darius Knight, Daniel Reed, Gavin Evans, Chris Doran, Mathew Ware, Damien Nicholls, David McBeath, Richard Andrews and Sean Cullen and Tom Maynard (one of the first TTD members )

They are all competing it out this weekend for a chance to become English National Champion.

Women players are Joanna Parker, Kelly Sibley, Hannah Hicks, Karina Le Fevre, Emma Vickers, Emily Bates, Lauren Spink, Tressa Armitage, Yolanda King, Natalie Slater, Chloe Whyte and Tin-Tin Ho

article-0-0B99139C000005DC-848_306x423.jpg

Photo by: SPORTSMAIL

Triple national table tennis champion Andrew Baggaley will be happy to be seeded 5th for the ETTA National Championships taking place at Ponds Forge Sports Centre in Sheffield next month. However, lots of talk and speculation over Andrew Baggaley being seed 5, as he is the previous winner, winning the nations in 2010.

The 28 year old won the title last season from the same seeded position and feels it takes some of the pressure off.

Last year he cruised through almost unnoticed until he popped up to beat Gavin Evans for a place in the final. What followed is history with Baggaley beating Liam Pitchford in an exciting seven game final.

This can be seen here:

Joanna Parker
Joanna-Parker-England-2.jpg

What do you think of English Table Tennis? as af all, 2012 Olympics will be hosting the games in London. Can these players live up to there dreams. Who will win?

Do you feel Baggaley should be seeded number 1? if someone has won a National title, then they should be given the opportunity to defend that title?

This user has no status.
B

This user has no status.
I will play it safe one of these for the mens singles. Paul Drinkhal, Andrew Baggaley,Liam Pitchford or Darius Knight. Joanna Parker for the womens singles.Mens Doubles Drinkhall and Pitchford
Best of luck Barry Meisel

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Men's Champ will most likely be Paul, then it'd be close between Liam and Andrew...will be very suprised if anybody else other than these three will win. Women's final will be between Joanna and Kelly, don't know who will win as don't follow them that much. I also think pitchford can really step it up when he has to so say if Liam is in the final against Paul then I rekon he'll be more likely to beat him than Andrew will be, don't know when they're likely to meet though as I haven't looked at the draw.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Good luck to my friend Andrew,it would be great a double success!