PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Men's WTTC Trials 2011

Dan
03-06-2011, 02:11 AM
Ok, The Trials for the Chinese players to represent there country in Rotterdam for the World Table Tennis Championships 2011 are underway.

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200605/02/images/sport1.jpg
Photo by: Xinhua

Its going to be a tough contest as we all know any Chineses player is capable of beating one another.

Who did you vote for in the Poll?, what do you think of these events? is it fair, that there are trials for whom represents China in the WTTC or should it be done on the current ranking. You decide.

---More Videos in the comments guys---

China Trials WTTC 2011 - Ma Long (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/content.php?174-Ma-Long) vs Wang Hao (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/content.php?172-Wang-Hao)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq55YEidty0

sehskyle
03-06-2011, 02:44 AM
Can't wait to see who wins this time! Thanks for all of the videos Dan.

TrueTears
03-06-2011, 03:53 AM
zhang jike!!!

RIPPER
03-06-2011, 04:27 AM
man tough call, definately should not be chen qi or hao shaui, but definatley should be ma long and then 3 of either wang hao, ma lin and xu xin, probably not wang li qin. but man it shudnt just be done on these trials as this is subjective in a way as it's only a trial between these chinese players and they don't obviously even play each other in the teams, so shd be done off tournaments, rankings can be an indicator but can often be slightly misleading, also can be difficult as some players could just be coming into form so therefore they might be the better pick for the team.

Matt Hetherington
03-06-2011, 05:44 AM
man tough call, definately should not be chen qi or hao shaui, but definatley should be ma long and then 3 of either wang hao, ma lin and xu xin, probably not wang li qin. but man it shudnt just be done on these trials as this is subjective in a way as it's only a trial between these chinese players and they don't obviously even play each other in the teams, so shd be done off tournaments, rankings can be an indicator but can often be slightly misleading, also can be difficult as some players could just be coming into form so therefore they might be the better pick for the team.

Doesn't matter if they don't play each other in the teams Milsey it's World Individual Champs :P Chen Qi is my pick

cmhtbx
03-06-2011, 06:54 AM
wanna see WANGLI QIN winning the 4th world championship breaking the world record... lol

damo
03-06-2011, 07:06 AM
Ma long!!!!!

GECA
03-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Without doubt Ma Long!:-)

Bollforte94
03-06-2011, 11:42 AM
Someone in the comments below your video "China Trials WTTC 2011 - Ma Long vs Wang Hao" wrote that Ma Long plays now with a Timo Boll ALC.
Dan, you cut the video, do you know more about this ?

Dan
03-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Someone in the comments below your video "China Trials WTTC 2011 - Ma Long vs Wang Hao" wrote that Ma Long plays now with a Timo Boll ALC.
Dan, you cut the video, do you know more about this ?

I didnt notice bro, i was up to 6 am making the video, so tired lol,, ill check it out tho :)

Dan
03-06-2011, 11:46 AM
China Trials WTTC 2011 - Ma Long vs Wang Hao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq55YEidty0

Bollforte94
03-06-2011, 02:18 PM
I didnt notice bro, i was up to 6 am making the video, so tired lol,, ill check it out tho :)

I am never too tired to see Ma Long vs Wang Hao :D

Dan
03-06-2011, 02:24 PM
I am never too tired to see Ma Long vs Wang Hao :D

Hehe, new match bro :)

China Trials WTTC 2011 - Xu Xin vs Ma Lin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aKpL2ITowY

isteran
03-06-2011, 03:13 PM
how much quote's have chinese?

Rantrave
03-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Oooh tough one. But for me its a two way between Ma Long and Xu Xin. My heart says Ma Lin simply because after all these years. He really deserves one.

VANS
03-06-2011, 07:02 PM
would be great if ma lin win in rotterdam

isteran
03-06-2011, 07:37 PM
in 2009 WTTC it was 6 chinese , why only 1 this time?

Charlie
03-06-2011, 08:15 PM
would really like Chen Qi to win but i think Wang Hao will win

scylla24
03-06-2011, 09:58 PM
I would really love if Ma Lin won. It would be awesome, and a culmination of a lifetime of hardwork. Ma Lin's style takes so much work, so much out of your body, and his utter mastery of the penhold style is breathtaking. It would be great if Ma Lin was finally able to achieve the grand slam. When he won the olympics and started crying with emotion, and went to hug his coach, it was great.

janus
03-06-2011, 11:55 PM
a Full Match (SF): Short Form (it is not a compilation of highlights)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKHj8VhOTVE"
(Duration 15:30 | instead of 58:39)

AND

A Playlist of FULL Matches @Youtube : HERE (http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=ADD10217515CFCA1)

Dan
03-07-2011, 02:10 AM
China Trials WTTC 2011 - Wang Liqin vs Hao Shuai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGRWIvca3QE

China Trials WTTC 2011 - Xu Xin vs Chen Qi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqj7aK3ALWo

jyechen
03-07-2011, 11:44 AM
Chen Qi all the way. Been my favorite player for almost ever. I know he doesn't have a good chance, but hey, it's not impossible.

Also, I like the trials. ITTF rankings suck. No offense. It depends too much on how many events you play. Same thing in tennis, it's not ALL about the rank, you will always have tournament whores (more so in the case of tennis).

Ian
03-07-2011, 02:22 PM
I'm all for these trials, can never get enough of China's top players competing against each other. Just looking at the list of players involved will tell you there will be some spectacular matches.

There's some excellent young players coming through but like a few others on here, I will be rooting for Ma Lin. He's consistently been a top player for many years and is definitely a legend of the sport in my opinion. He's lost in the WTTC final 3 times now so it's his turn to win!

And although Wang Liqin is not at his peak anymore, he always puts in excellent displays at the WTTC, can't write him off.

madamada
03-07-2011, 03:17 PM
i dont know who i want to win the wttc as my fav player is ma long and i want him to win, but i also like zhang jike and i want him to win too, but i want ma lin to win because i want him to get a grand slam:confused:

david93fcb
03-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Ma Long vs. Ma Lin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foRKUuy8QBE

scylla24
03-07-2011, 03:30 PM
awesome match between Ma Long and Ma Lin. The skills are definitely all there, maybe Ma Lin's desire to achieve a grand slam can provide the necessary motivation to win! He deserves it.

david93fcb
03-07-2011, 03:35 PM
I second that!

david93fcb
03-07-2011, 04:45 PM
So the 4 players who'll definitely be representing China are Zhang Jike, Wang Hao, Hao Shuai and Ma Long.
Further the coaches will also nominate 3 of these players: Zhang Chao, Chen Qi, Ma Lin, Xu Xin, Wang Liqin.

scylla24
03-07-2011, 04:58 PM
hmmm, interesting.... Hao Shuai is a total waste though. I would rather have any of the alternates, than Hao Shuai.

david93fcb
03-07-2011, 05:14 PM
hmmm, interesting.... Hao Shuai is a total waste though. I would rather have any of the alternates, than Hao Shuai.
I would not, because any other player would be another threat to Timo Boll ;)
It's difficult for the coaches..Shuai always plays his best against compatriots but often loses to non-Chinese players..but they have to treat him the same way they treat the other players so it's their duty to let him play.

bFeee
03-07-2011, 06:46 PM
@ david93fcb ich hab dich mal in facebook geaddet ^^
wenns nich oke is dann lehn die anfrage ab :D

david93fcb
03-07-2011, 07:23 PM
@ david93fcb ich hab dich mal in facebook geaddet ^^
wenns nich oke is dann lehn die anfrage ab :D
Passt schon, dafür hab ich's ja extra in meine Signatur gepackt ;)

Bollforte94
03-07-2011, 09:07 PM

this time I can't accept your statement ... This is the only chance Hao Shuai get , the coaches wouldn't nominate him, they would rather nominate Fang Bo, the coaches dont like him ver much
Therefore so much pressure is on Hao Shuai, one defeat and he didn't get a ticket
I'm surprised that the pressure didnt crush him
So show some mthrfckng respect to him ;)

scylla24
03-07-2011, 10:41 PM
this time I can't accept your statement ... This is the only chance Hao Shuai get , the coaches wouldn't nominate him, they would rather nominate Fang Bo, the coaches dont like him ver much
Therefore so much pressure is on Hao Shuai, one defeat and he didn't get a ticket
I'm surprised that the pressure didnt crush him
So show some mthrfckng respect to him ;)

I mean, I guess he deserves it, but ask yourself, why do the coaches not like him? why are you surprised he didn't cave under pressure? its because normally he does cave. Which is horrible if they expect you to perform on such a large stage as the WTTC. Hao Shuai has had tons of chances to prove his worth, and each time he has failed to do so. The Chinese team cares about a Chinese player winning in the end, not so much which Chinese player. So in the case of Hao Shuai, he is good at beating fellow Chinese, but sucks against the top non-Chinese, so he is basically the exact opposite of what they want. Not only does he not help, but he actually makes it worse, because if he beats a Chinese player, it increases the chance that someone like Boll, who beats Hao easily, won't lose to the Chinese Hao beat.

RIPPER
03-07-2011, 11:27 PM
Yea I screwed tht one up a bit, and disregard most of my last, Chen Qi could be good enough as he won English open, but definately not Hao Shuai, the thing is though is tht it if you pick Zhang Jike and Xu Xin thn who are both on top form thn you'd have to not pick 1 of Ma Long, Ma Lin, or Wang Hao, and that is just rediculous cus they've all been recent world no 1's! Also Wang Li Quin, who's been World no1 but not recently, but I don't think he should be picked as he's not as good now.

DHS
03-08-2011, 08:40 AM
Ma Lin should definitely be included. He is such a fighter! Match against Ma Long speaks for itself!

UpSideDownCarl
03-08-2011, 09:06 AM
Ma Long, Wang Hao, Ma Lin, Zhang Jike, Xu Xin. How many people get to go for each country? Wang Liqin should be there too even though he is losing his skills and his level is dropping. But I think the order I listed is the order of priority I would place on the Chinese players.

Ian
03-08-2011, 09:11 AM
Thanks for videos, they're awesome as usual. But does anyone actually have all the results from this competition?

I'm sure I read somewhere that China would be able to take 7 players.

hournikova17
03-08-2011, 09:33 AM
I mean, I guess he deserves it, but ask yourself, why do the coaches not like him? why are you surprised he didn't cave under pressure? its because normally he does cave. Which is horrible if they expect you to perform on such a large stage as the WTTC. Hao Shuai has had tons of chances to prove his worth, and each time he has failed to do so. The Chinese team cares about a Chinese player winning in the end, not so much which Chinese player. So in the case of Hao Shuai, he is good at beating fellow Chinese, but sucks against the top non-Chinese, so he is basically the exact opposite of what they want. Not only does he not help, but he actually makes it worse, because if he beats a Chinese player, it increases the chance that someone like Boll, who beats Hao easily, won't lose to the Chinese Hao beat.

I couldn't agree more. I'm a Boll fan, so I am happy with the pick, but it has to be gutwrenching for players like Ma Long, Chen Qi, and especially Ma Lin because this would probably be the last worlds where he has a legitimate chance to win. I could definitely see Hao Shuai losing to someone like Suss, or Ovcharov in the earlier rounds.
If a couple of the Chinese go out early, (which could happen because Zhang Jike is young and the pressure could get to him, and Hao Shuai just isn't good against non Chinese, and Ma Long hasn't been playing his best after struggling with injuries) Liu Guoliang will have some serious answering to do. I say Boll has a little smile on his face knowing he only has to play 3 contenders from China instead of 4.
If I were Liu Guoliang, I would be sending Zhang jike, Xu Xin, Ma Long, and have Ma Lin and Wang Hao play a best 4 of 7 match on national television to see who gets the 4th spot.
I also think Zhang Jike is the favorite for the 2011 wttc.

david93fcb
03-08-2011, 10:04 AM
I couldn't agree more. I'm a Boll fan, so I am happy with the pick, but it has to be gutwrenching for players like Ma Long, Chen Qi, and especially Ma Lin because this would probably be the last worlds where he has a legitimate chance to win. I could definitely see Hao Shuai losing to someone like Suss, or Ovcharov in the earlier rounds.
If a couple of the Chinese go out early, (which could happen because Zhang Jike is young and the pressure could get to him, and Hao Shuai just isn't good against non Chinese, and Ma Long hasn't been playing his best after struggling with injuries) Liu Guoliang will have some serious answering to do. I say Boll has a little smile on his face knowing he only has to play 3 contenders from China instead of 4.
If I were Liu Guoliang, I would be sending Zhang jike, Xu Xin, Ma Long, and have Ma Lin and Wang Hao play a best 4 of 7 match on national television to see who gets the 4th spot.
I also think Zhang Jike is the favorite for the 2011 wttc.

Same here, couldn't agree more.
And if there's one Chinese who beats Boll easily, it's Wang Hao.

Stormbreaker997
03-08-2011, 10:23 AM
magst du Bayern München oder für was steht fcb?

david93fcb
03-08-2011, 12:22 PM
magst du Bayern München oder für was steht fcb?
Japs, leider wird mir der Verein im Moment immer unsympathischer..
Da ich 5 Minuten von Dortmund weg wohne, gehe ich immer zum BVB ins Stadion und der Verein ist mir auch mittlerweile ans Herz gewachsen..aber einmal Fan, immer Fan ;)

bFeee
03-08-2011, 12:52 PM
ne werd ma lieber schalker :D

ixchoo
03-08-2011, 01:17 PM
3times world champion. wang liqin!! i wish you luck.:)

david93fcb
03-08-2011, 01:18 PM
ne werd ma lieber schalker :D

Es gibt keinen schlimmeren Verein :o
Btw, guys, is someone of you gonna be in Rotterdam?

bFeee
03-08-2011, 01:24 PM
du machst dich grad sehr unbeliebt :D:D

scylla24
03-08-2011, 03:57 PM
Yeah this is such a hard decision, which makes it all the worse that Hao Shuai got a spot. Seriously, I don't know if he got a spot in 2007, but in 2005 he had his chance, and lost to Maze, allowing him to comeback after a early lead, and just bombing those lobs. Hao Shuai has also shown no ability thus far in international play to beat Boll, the main potential player to beat the Chinese.

Wang Liqin, is getting old, but more than anything I think he is just losing the motivation to continue practicing and training at the top level, so his skills have fallen. I still think he is good enough to beat just about all the non-Chinese players, even Boll. And even though he is like my favorite player all-time, I don't think he would be able to beat all his fellow Chinese players to win a 4th World Championship, which is too bad.

Ma Lin, I think is suffering with some of the same stuff WLQ is. But his desire to get a grand slam, might create the necessary motivation to be at top level for the WTTC. I think the coaches owe it to him, and frankly he always beats non-Chinese players anyway, except Boll at times. It would be great if he could get his slam.

Wang Hao, I don't really like for some reason, for personality reasons, not for his playing. He crushes just about all non-Chinese players, so I don't really see him not being chosen for the team.

Xu Xin, has already proven himself pretty well.

Ma Long and ZJK in my opinion don't have as solid of a footing in terms of an argument for playing in the WTTC. Ma Long only because he is still not 100 percent, and because he just doesn't have as good of a record against Boll as Xu Xin, and Wang Hao, that having been said, in the few tournaments he has played this year, he still has been able to beat all the non-Chinese players, and pretty easily at that. ZJK while destroyed Boll in their last match, lost to him in the one before that, and also lost to some random no name in one tournament this year, so he still doesn't conger the image of invincibility that the other Chinese do as well.

Chen Qi, I like, and is in good form, but just doesn't have the track record. I think he has a 50% chance of beating Boll, which isn't really enough to warrant a pick.

david93fcb
03-08-2011, 04:58 PM
As long as Wang Hao and Xu Xin don't get knocked out early there won't be a problem for China.
But if those two don't reach the SF, the chances for Boll increase dramatically.

Dan
03-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Very true guygs :)

Heres the awaited final!! :)

China Trials WTTC 2011 - Zhang Jike vs Ma Lin (FINAL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WKFg86ZrHU

Bollforte94
03-08-2011, 05:39 PM
As long as Wang Hao and Xu Xin don't get knocked out early there won't be a problem for China.
But if those two don't reach the SF, the chances for Boll increase dramatically.

dramatically ? :D you are right, Bolls chances are better ;) but i would say if a ma long waits at the semis and a zhang at the final or the other way round bolls chance is under 25%

jyechen
03-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Hmmmmm, can anyone explain exactly how they are going about picking the Chinese players?

In the videos, I keep hearing them talk about their rank, but they must be talking about the players ranks within China, which differ severely from the ITTF rankings (and are... probably worth more).

Thanks to anyone who knows. :P

hournikova17
03-09-2011, 05:13 AM
Tough standards Scylla! The idea behind the Chinese choices isn't about picking 1 guy who can beat boll. It's about picking 4 guys who can not only beat Boll, but have a great chance of reaching the semifinals. I don't think any Chinese player is a lock to beat boll. However, beating a Chinese in the semifinals, and again in the finals after winning a tough match in the quarters against someone like mizutani, Ryu, or Joo seems like a really tall mountain to climb for Boll. However, boll may not have to play a Chinese now until the finals, because Hao Shuai may not make it to the semifinals, and that is what makes Bolls' chances so much better. The Chinese don't have any 1 player who is completely unbeatable for boll, but they have about 7 guys who have legitimate chances or are even favored against Boll, and that is what gives the Chinese the biggest advantage for the worlds.

Stormbreaker997
03-09-2011, 08:54 AM
when will the next trail start?

david.tomas.nilsson
03-09-2011, 02:11 PM
I would like to see two Shakehand and two penholders. Chen Qi, Zhang Jike, Wang Hao and Xu Xin. I don't think Chen Qi will make it but I hope so since he has the most awesome and fluid style :)

Bollforte94
03-09-2011, 03:01 PM
when will the next trail start?

There is no "next trial" ;)

waldner92
03-09-2011, 03:23 PM
Please, can somebody explain me how is the competition system of the Chines Trials??

harrybelafonte
03-09-2011, 03:24 PM
:cool:hi just new to this forum,could anyone tell me who qualified for the chinese team,
thanks.....:)

Stormbreaker997
03-09-2011, 04:55 PM
and how the chinese coaches will diside who will play at the wttc 2011?
Or is that already disided?

david93fcb
03-09-2011, 04:56 PM
So the 4 players who'll definitely be representing China are Zhang Jike, Wang Hao, Hao Shuai and Ma Long.
Further the coaches will also nominate 3 of these players: Zhang Chao, Chen Qi, Ma Lin, Xu Xin, Wang Liqin.

Here you go :P

harrybelafonte
03-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Could be interesting,will one of the legends miss out,wand or ma? chen qi was brilliant at englishopen,never heard of zhang chao,they will def pick xu xin so its 2 from ma ,chen and wang, wish we had this problem,,,lol..

Bollforte94
03-09-2011, 05:52 PM
and how the chinese coaches will diside who will play at the wttc 2011?
Or is that already disided?

decide, not diside ;) :D

cderick9
03-10-2011, 04:51 AM
Could be interesting,will one of the legends miss out,wand or ma? chen qi was brilliant at englishopen,never heard of zhang chao,they will def pick xu xin so its 2 from ma ,chen and wang, wish we had this problem,,,lol..

Hopefully they'll go with xu xin. I'd really like to see Ma Lin have a crack at the world champioinship for the last time.

Stormbreaker997
03-10-2011, 07:30 AM
i hope that they diside for ma long.

BrokenSuit
03-10-2011, 08:56 AM
Zhang Jike and Xu Xin have been running really hot at the moment. Would love Ma Lin to win though.

scylla24
03-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Tough standards Scylla! The idea behind the Chinese choices isn't about picking 1 guy who can beat boll. It's about picking 4 guys who can not only beat Boll, but have a great chance of reaching the semifinals. I don't think any Chinese player is a lock to beat boll. However, beating a Chinese in the semifinals, and again in the finals after winning a tough match in the quarters against someone like mizutani, Ryu, or Joo seems like a really tall mountain to climb for Boll. However, boll may not have to play a Chinese now until the finals, because Hao Shuai may not make it to the semifinals, and that is what makes Bolls' chances so much better. The Chinese don't have any 1 player who is completely unbeatable for boll, but they have about 7 guys who have legitimate chances or are even favored against Boll, and that is what gives the Chinese the biggest advantage for the worlds.

It's a tough standard, thats correct, but really at the moment, there isn't anyone out there other than Boll, who has more than a 20 percent chance of beating Ma Lin, Ma Long, Xu Xin, Zhang Jike, Wang Liqin, Wang Hao. Samsonov, Mizutani, and maybe Joo are the only ones who I even have a greater than 10 percent chance of winning against any of these players. Of course, random luck occurs and overall, no one beside Boll can beat more than 1 Chinese player. All the others, if their style matches up well against one Chinese player, they will win, but then in the next round lose to another Chinese player with a completely different style. Therefore, while my statement that the Chinese team really probably concentrates or should concentrate on who can beat Boll isn't really that far from the mark. I don't see any of the Chinese players being taken out by anyone except fellow Chinese players and Boll.

jyechen
03-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Chuan Chih Yuan's been playing pretty well recently. I hope he get's his shot at taking down a chinese player too. Ha ha.

Also... I can't help but wonder if Maze will be in shape to pose any sort of threat...

Dan
03-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Chuan Chih Yuan's been playing pretty well recently. I hope he get's his shot at taking down a chinese player too. Ha ha.

Also... I can't help but wonder if Maze will be in shape to pose any sort of threat...

Some good points there,, I think Maze will do well against the rest of Europe and regain his form close to Boll but I dont think hes capable of the CHinese... They have all improved so muchm but we will see :)

Heres the China Trials WTTC 2011 - Li Xiaoxia vs Liu Shiwen (Semi Final)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RV1L-l4KGQ

TT Player
03-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Thanks for uploading the China Trials 2011, Dan. Table Tennis at its very best.

Matt Hetherington
03-21-2011, 02:00 PM
It's pretty funny how Hao Shuai only has one vote and he made it into the first 4 haha no faith :P

henrypingpong
05-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Yeah, Ma Long has changed his bat from Timo Boll Spirit to Timo Boll ALC, but still uses the same rubbers for his forehand and backhand. I personally think that Ma Lin would die for a world championship tile as that's the only one he has got left in his TT career. However, I hope Ma Long can win because he needs to do that to consolidate his seat within the national team as well as clawing his way back to the top one position in the world ranking.

Bollforte94
05-01-2011, 09:56 AM
Yeah, Ma Long has changed his bat from Timo Boll Spirit to Timo Boll ALC, but still uses the same rubbers for his forehand and backhand. I personally think that Ma Lin would die for a world championship tile as that's the only one he has got left in his TT career. However, I hope Ma Long can win because he needs to do that to consolidate his seat within the national team as well as clawing his way back to the top one position in the world ranking.
You've got my sympathie :D The most I grant the title Ma Lin/ Ma Long or Boll.
I hope one of them will win.

7 Days left to WTTC 2010

Ma Long for the win
Ma Lin for the win
Timo Boll for the win

YosuaYosan
05-01-2011, 10:00 AM
I want to see Ma Lin's reaction IF he win the title.
He have won lots of medals and titles--> World Cups, Olympics, but not the WTTC gold singles.
He must make it quick since the young players are getting stronger each day.

Come on Ma, get your grand slam :D

scylla24
05-02-2011, 01:51 AM
I want to see Ma Lin's reaction IF he win the title.
He have won lots of medals and titles--> World Cups, Olympics, but not the WTTC gold singles.
He must make it quick since the young players are getting stronger each day.

Come on Ma, get your grand slam :D

Yeah, that would just be awesome if Ma Lin was able to win. He deserves it. His style of play is so taxing on the body, and yet his mastery of the penhold style has been unparalleled. Seeing his reaction after winning the Olympics was great, seeing him in teams walking up to his main coach to give him a hug before anything else, was great to see. He has been runner up so many times at the world championships, it would be great if he actually won to get his grand slam.

vitaniya
06-26-2012, 11:07 AM
support!I am a fan of chinese tennis~~~~

vitaniya
07-07-2012, 08:34 AM
I just can't wait to see the games!Love Ma Long~~~