Chinese Men's WTTC Trials 2011

Who would you like to see represent China in the WTTC 2011?

• Wang Hao

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 39 34.5%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • Wang Liqin

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Chen Qi

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Hao Shaui

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ok, The Trials for the Chinese players to represent there country in Rotterdam for the World Table Tennis Championships 2011 are underway.

sport1.jpg

Photo by: Xinhua

Its going to be a tough contest as we all know any Chineses player is capable of beating one another.

Who did you vote for in the Poll?, what do you think of these events? is it fair, that there are trials for whom represents China in the WTTC or should it be done on the current ranking. You decide.

---More Videos in the comments guys---

China Trials WTTC 2011 - Ma Long vs Wang Hao

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
man tough call, definately should not be chen qi or hao shaui, but definatley should be ma long and then 3 of either wang hao, ma lin and xu xin, probably not wang li qin. but man it shudnt just be done on these trials as this is subjective in a way as it's only a trial between these chinese players and they don't obviously even play each other in the teams, so shd be done off tournaments, rankings can be an indicator but can often be slightly misleading, also can be difficult as some players could just be coming into form so therefore they might be the better pick for the team.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
man tough call, definately should not be chen qi or hao shaui, but definatley should be ma long and then 3 of either wang hao, ma lin and xu xin, probably not wang li qin. but man it shudnt just be done on these trials as this is subjective in a way as it's only a trial between these chinese players and they don't obviously even play each other in the teams, so shd be done off tournaments, rankings can be an indicator but can often be slightly misleading, also can be difficult as some players could just be coming into form so therefore they might be the better pick for the team.

Doesn't matter if they don't play each other in the teams Milsey it's World Individual Champs :p Chen Qi is my pick

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Someone in the comments below your video "China Trials WTTC 2011 - Ma Long vs Wang Hao" wrote that Ma Long plays now with a Timo Boll ALC.
Dan, you cut the video, do you know more about this ?

I didnt notice bro, i was up to 6 am making the video, so tired lol,, ill check it out tho :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Oooh tough one. But for me its a two way between Ma Long and Xu Xin. My heart says Ma Lin simply because after all these years. He really deserves one.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I would really love if Ma Lin won. It would be awesome, and a culmination of a lifetime of hardwork. Ma Lin's style takes so much work, so much out of your body, and his utter mastery of the penhold style is breathtaking. It would be great if Ma Lin was finally able to achieve the grand slam. When he won the olympics and started crying with emotion, and went to hug his coach, it was great.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
a Full Match (SF): Short Form (it is not a compilation of highlights)
(Duration 15:30 | instead of 58:39)

AND

A Playlist of FULL Matches @Youtube : HERE