Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Everyone,

Below are this months Prize Draw Winners! Thanks to everyone who took part in this prize draw. A big thanks to the 69 submitted videos. Me and the mod team have came up with the winners below.

SAM_0953.jpg

Please stay tuned for more fantastic TableTennisDaily prize draws coming soon. I have some real treats!

Major - received 4 votes from the moderator team on his video. Major submitted the video of Kenta Matsudaira vs Ma Lin at the World Table Tennis Championships in Yokohama 2009.

Major had this to say:My favorite match of all time was ma lin vs kenta Matsudaira. This match got me really excited, because i had no clue what the outcome of it would be. Also i didn't know much about Kenta at the time, but this match was incredible and also it made me want to train hard in table tennis =D

BUTTERFLY11 - received 3 votes from the moderator team on his video. The video he submitted is from the Qatar Open in 2009 where Timo Boll defeated Ma Lin in the Mens Singles Final.

BUTTERFLY11 had this to say: I think this match is incredible and the best final I have ever seen in my whole life. It is the final of the Qatar open 2009 between Timo Boll(World Number 1) and Ma Lin (Olympic Champion). The intensity of the match was absoutely incredible from both players, and some of the shots were unthinkable and very innovative. A match to go down in the history books!!! :)

Moderators included

- lgreggs
- Charlie
- david93fcb
- RIPPER

--- Congrats to Major and BUTTERYFLY11 - February 2011 - This months winners!---

So what do you think of the decision of the prize winners, were they your most favourite matches to date?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
O-o-o! From this day the match Ma Lin vs Kenta Matsudaira is one of "My favorite match of all time" too. Great. To bookmarks unambiguously. Thank you.

says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
Yep, Congratulations guys! (◠‿◠)

says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
Nov 2010
congrats guys...my bruce lee tricks doest work :)