says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey!

Thanks for joining the forum.

Let me explain how I did it for best results.

1) Apply one layer of free chack to the tenergy and leave for 24 hours... free chack is from butterfly and its a voc free glue (voc basically means that the glue doesnt have speed glue chemicals in it.

2) Apply a second layer of free chack to the tenergy and leave for 30 minutes. Apply a layer of free chack to the blade to.

3) Stick the two together and there you have it.

P.s if you want your tenergy amazing... give this a try... before you apply the layers of free chack... apply a layer of booster to the rubber :)

Dan

says Only attack!!!!!!
says Only attack!!!!!!
Oct 2010
thank you dan for answer.but i want to know somethink else,i have glue my rubbers(05fx) 2 months now and i want to know if was good to glue again the rubbers????????????plssss tell me my friend

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
thank you dan for answer.but i want to know somethink else,i have glue my rubbers(05fx) 2 months now and i want to know if was good to glue again the rubbers????????????plssss tell me my friend

Yes,

I have a simple trick,,

but be careful because you can break your rubber if you press to hard...

Take the rubber off your blade... get a table tennis ball and rub the glue off your rubber until its all completely gone... Then reapply free chack to your rubber abd blade and it should be a better :)

Warning: just be careful when using the ball on the rubber.... to make it easy,, apply some booster on the rubber so it softens the glue then use the table tennis ball to rub of the ball.

Good luck

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I don't think there is any reason to reglue these new rubbers over again, if anything regluing will probably release some of the tension in the rubber since when you take the rubber off Tenergy has been known to shrink a bit. When you glue it back on it will be smaller.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I don't think there is any reason to reglue these new rubbers over again, if anything regluing will probably release some of the tension in the rubber since when you take the rubber off Tenergy has been known to shrink a bit. When you glue it back on it will be smaller.

Fair point, but when they get old and dead.. taking them off and reglueing them with free really does help