Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Everyone!

pic 1.jpg pic 3.jpg

Good news for us all!

The company 'TableTennisMadnessUK' is donating to TableTennisDaily a Timo Boll Tri Carbon Blade! This blade is retail for 66 pound.

TableTennisMadnessUk is a group of professional coaches with a desire and aim to improve anyone in the sport! They hold training camps all year round in Hungary with professional practice partners and coaches. Check them out guys! Very cheap prices and lodging! Plus, if you use the code 'TTDmember' you will receive discount today!
http://www.tabletennistrainingcamps.co.uk/

Steps to win this fantastic donation of a Timo Boll blade!

1) to be a full member by registering HERE to the site. (Registration is for free)

2) to have at least 15 posts to their name when the prize draw competition ends. (Genuine posts to, please don't post all 15 posts right away. Do it over a course of a few days otherwise moderators may not feel to select you in the prize draw due to spamming, thanks)

3) to write a comment in this thread starting with: 'I want this blade because...

Perhaps your a defender who doesn't use carbon blades... but im sure this would be a great gift for a friend or family of yours!
I will announce the winner of this blade in around 1 months time, so stay tuned! check out the links and get posting!

Good luck!

TableTennisDaily

p.s. TableTennisMadnessUk have there own shop to, with everything almost half price to retail companys! Check them out! http://www.tabletennismadnessuk.co.uk/

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I want this blade because i never normally win anything and it would be nice if i won:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I want this blade because Timo boll is my favorite player( And I'm not just saying this, he really is). Also because I'm in college at the moment and I'm working a lot just to pay for my car insurance and gas. So I'm always short on money. I can only afford cheaper blades, I'm not complaining but it would be nice to have a decent blade. Also a tournament is coming up soon so I would love to have and use it in the tournament.

Thanks Dan!
-Mike

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
i want this blade because timo is my favourite player...im short on money and and my blade its pretty old..

says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
Yeah, cool ^_^ ... I want this blade because my blade is splitting and going to break.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I want this blade because I've been using carbon blades for the last 5 years and am still looking for the one with the right balance of speed and control so if I can get my hands on another one for nothing that's money saved in my blade hunting :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I want this blade because I've been training a lot and need a blade that complements my style more. Also, having this blade would allow me to gift my current paddle to a friend who's on the fence about taking up table tennis, and I want to grow the sport.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
I want this blade because i from Poland and I love table Tennis or old table tennis films :)

This user has no status.
I want this blade because it will be interesting to try, it's free and I have no income at the moment, since I quit my job to start my own business in making and selling ocarinas and it is still in the developmental stage at the moment. So buying new blades is a luxury I can't afford at the moment.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
I want this blade because of the following reasons
a) because I have been using the same blade for the past 10 yrs and i desperately need a change.
b) because I this blade is a great one, triple carbon layer makes it amazingly fast blade, suits my aggressive game play.
c) because I am a student at the moment and cannot afford such an expensive blade.
d) because I am playing table tennis after a really long gap and want to make a proper comeback with the right equipment.
e) the mere fact that I have stated so many reason makes it obvious that I desperately need it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.