Documentary: Chinese National Team

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey everyone! Hope you enjoy these videos. You can see from these videos that the chinese players are very serious on the table. But behind the scences they relax and have a lot of fun!

---If anyone can translate some of this below for us that would be amazing.. perhaps not all of it just some cool parts of the video :)---

Enjoy

W020091228390580082153.jpg

Photo by: Xinhua

Documentary - China Mens TT Team at China Trials 2011

Documentary - China Women's TT Team at China Trials 2011

says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
interesting Dan, i wander how those play live!

iLike it so much, i wish some one translated.

I Want to be with them ^_^ :)

says TBS - H3/Tengery 64 YEO - H3/Xplode
Feb 2011
i had no idea wang hao was injured. those back injuries are crazy! it really sucks when it happens to you. i wonder how they recover so fast! mine took at least 3 months.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
i had no idea wang hao was injured. those back injuries are crazy! it really sucks when it happens to you. i wonder how they recover so fast! mine took at least 3 months.

Mines taking 18 months! :D

Wang Hao is back that was during a game against Ma Long at the China Trials... he played the next set and seemed ok :)

Feb 2011
Mines taking 18 months! :D

Wang Hao is back that was during a game against Ma Long at the China Trials... he played the next set and seemed ok :)

18 months?!?!? how the heck did you manage to do that? that's a pretty nasty muscle injury then. mine was just on the left side of my lower back. now i'm trying to get it strong again....

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
18 months?!?!? how the heck did you manage to do that? that's a pretty nasty muscle injury then. mine was just on the left side of my lower back. now i'm trying to get it strong again....

Mines lower right side,,, have no idea.. the problem was i trained through the injury for a while, ever since it hasnt lost its pain,, ive had all sorts.. mri the lot and it shows nothing... PM me if you want to chat :)