Yinhe (Galaxy/ Milkyway) Cheap Blades

This user has no status.
Hello friendz......
I wana ask about if any one has used Yinhe Blades ??
This company has manufactured very cheap carbon blades. like Yinhe E-14 i like most. Also some other as well.
Some blades has good rating at tabletennis db.
What do you say about these ???
EC-14.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
I personally switched to Galaxy 896 (Tibhar Aurus on FH and Dawei xp on BH, totally cost 75$) from Butterfly Primorac (Joola xplode sensitive on FH and Donic Acuda S1 on BH, totally cost 210$) 2 months ago and still very satisfy with new combination, not only about the cost but also the efficiency it has. Probably my tactics nowadays are changing to be comfortable with the All+ or Off all-wood blade, and using Galaxy 896 significantly enhances my game in term of spin and control, but not really lacks of speed. I am trying to improve my impact of the shot, especially on FH, so I dun worry much about the speed and actually it has been strongly proved in the games. My feedback on this Galaxy 896 is that it is a very good blade with low cost, quite economic choice and is definite efficient for beginners. Later on, when you get better in skills and tactics, you will think of another combinations which increase the entire speed (offensive, including speed and spin)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yinhe have great "clones".
Some even state the BTY and other top brand, made in China blades are made by Yinhe.

T1 is clone of Schlager Carbon
T2 is clone of Primorac Carbon
At a third of the price.

I think Yinhe blade is a good balance in terms of price and what you get for people to start off.
It doesn't make sense for new comers spending an arm and a leg for blades that are only priced high due to brand label.

Reactions: Der_Echte
i've recently switched from a pg7 to the galaxy 896 after realising my technique was suffering and reading a bunch der_echte's posts about using it and the benefits he was seeing (thanks :} ). the switch was well worth it.

the blade is very good quality, far beyond its 12 euro price-tag and is well worth trying out.

This user has no status.
Yinhe have great "clones".
Some even state the BTY and other top brand, made in China blades are made by Yinhe.

T1 is clone of Schlager Carbon
T2 is clone of Primorac Carbon
At a third of the price.

I think Yinhe blade is a good balance in terms of price and what you get for people to start off.
It doesn't make sense for new comers spending an arm and a leg for blades that are only priced high due to brand label.

Well these blades are very cheap and affordable.... and good enough... but i have listen that these lack consistency... every boll does not goes evenly. Is it so ???

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I personally switched to Galaxy 896 (Tibhar Aurus on FH and Dawei xp on BH, totally cost 75$) from Butterfly Primorac (Joola xplode sensitive on FH and Donic Acuda S1 on BH, totally cost 210$) 2 months ago and still very satisfy with new combination, not only about the cost but also the efficiency it has. Probably my tactics nowadays are changing to be comfortable with the All+ or Off all-wood blade, and using Galaxy 896 significantly enhances my game in term of spin and control, but not really lacks of speed. I am trying to improve my impact of the shot, especially on FH, so I dun worry much about the speed and actually it has been strongly proved in the games. My feedback on this Galaxy 896 is that it is a very good blade with low cost, quite economic choice and is definite efficient for beginners. Later on, when you get better in skills and tactics, you will think of another combinations which increase the entire speed (offensive, including speed and spin)

Hey Brice, that combination of Galaxy/Yinhe 896 and Aurus/XP 2008 sounds pretty familiar haha.

I must have made at least a dozen of those setups for people in my last three months in Korea haha.

Here is a point though for anyone. Try out bats of mates whenever you can to learn what is what for free. If someone has a blade, try out their bat with rubber you know or intent to use. That is why I use Aurus/XP 2008 it is inexpensive and I know what I get no matter what blade I test. When I make a bat for someone with this combination, they are rarely dis-satisfied. This bat oozes control with decent possibilities of speed and spin, but under control. ALL+ isn't gunna blast through anyone no matter what you got on it, unless you get easy chances. Everyone who uses this setup and goes to a faster blade later is almost in every case better prepared (only in my opinion and observations) to play well with a faster blade (same rubbers or same class of rubber).

I still carry that combo assembled in one of my bat cases in my Nexy ruck and a bare 896 blade and of course the Aurus and XP 2008 rubbers at all times. I had to resupply 2x a week my last two months in Korea as everyone kept hitting me up for Aurus and XP 2008. heck, I had to order 5 or 6 each 896 blades jut to keep one or two for myself.

Brice, you and Mihe gunna go to the big Suwon city level tourney late October with Wanda Wang from our Korea Foreign? she just won a tourney in Div 2 singles last weekend.

You get your New Uniform Jesrey yet complete with your country flag?

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
i've recently switched from a pg7 to the galaxy 896 after realising my technique was suffering and reading a bunch der_echte's posts about using it and the benefits he was seeing (thanks :} ). the switch was well worth it.

the blade is very good quality, far beyond its 12 euro price-tag and is well worth trying out.

Thanks for saying thanks. :)

Of course the 896 and Aurus/XP 2008 are not the only combo out there that can work for relatively little money, but it is time proven and effective, plus it really helps out (at least for me) when moving up in speed class later. I always carried a lot of TT gear in my ruck in Korea, but I had to go HEAVY carrying a lot of these around with me. Every club I went to had me make a couple of these bats for the cost of ONE modern rubber. I could never keep a newly arrived 896 in my ruck very long. Heck, a month before I left, our coach had me get her 6 of those blades and we slapped on saved used sheets of whatever rubber was around, usually Yasaka Extend HS.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
I own two Yinhe J-1 blades,ayous single ply. Absolute top quality.

i'm a huge fan of Yinhe (Galaxy/Milky way) blades since reading about Der_Echte's constant drum beating of the 896 (and Carl backing this up).... I moved to this 2 years ago and had my best 2 seasons so far. (I happen to already use Aurus on both sides or Aurus FH/Joola 325 BH). In fact, i'm now moving up a division, so i'm happy :)

Since then, I own a couple of 896's, a W6 and now got my mitts on an M202 (inner style High Polyethelene + Carbon) and Pro-Feeling (another inner style carbon which is ALC and similar to the TB ALC I believe? - can anyone confirm this ?) although I intend it to sit in the cupboard for a bit more yet (probably not ;) ).

The Y-2 is : Limba , non-woven carbon (NWC), ??, Some Core MAterial,??, NWC, Limba (7 ply)
The Y-12 is similar construction of the plies I know of....
Limba, Carbon, ??, Some Core Material, ??, Carbon, Limba (7 ply also).

Maybe someone could fill in the missing gaps ? :)