Need New Rubber and Blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
I need a new Rubber and new Blade both suited for Offensive style ( SideSpins and suitable for Topsins and loops) with budget 75 Euros .

Anyone can Help me ?

This user has no status.
Im just using Tin Arc 1 from Dhs on the backhand and found it awesome.Pretty nice for driving,block,nice spin when server and top spining,but not when receiving from adversary(which is cool).Btw,it costs 21euros @ ebay (free shipping)
I got a red one (37º , 2,1 mm).
You can get a Dhs Pg7 for 20 euros +/- ,at ebay (free shipping).If i didnt got the one i have atm,i would play PG7.It gots an awesome feeling,for reading the effect helps a lot,inclusive when is a off/off+ blade.Its has plenty of speed and the blocks and close2thetable game is pretty easy with it(since it has a good touch).
The donic bluefire (M1,M2 or JP's series), are great for forehand.They have tons of spin,and a nice touch too.I tried JP01 on a PG7,and i just can say its like a robot,if you know what i mean.This rubbers can be find around 46 euros,but theres some means of find them cheaper a bit(33euros +/- )
Hope i 've helped.

good luck :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Thanks but you know how to get them at the same price with option to pay with cash on Post Office because i don't have Pay.pal or credit card -

If you have Portuguese Store who sells those items let me know .

This user has no status.
If your playstyle is very aggressive you should get

DHS Power G 9 or 7 on ebay you can find them for 27,99 dollars with free shipping world wide

But I think with the rubbers it will go a little bit above 75 euros.

You can take the Hurricane 3 Neo, but only if you want to. They are 28 euros

and for the backhand the best rubber I would take Xiom Vega Pro, Its a good rubber for only 35 euros

And if you dont like the Hurricane 3 Neo you should get Xiom Vega Pro on both sides.

So option 1;

PG9/PG7: €20,47
H3 Neo: €28
Xiom VP: €35 +
----------
Total: €83.47

Option 2;

Xiom VP: €35
Xiom VP: €35 +
----------
Total €90,47

NOTE: If you really cant afford more than 75 euros you can go with butterfly sriver on both sides;

Sriver: €28
Sriver: €28 +
------------
Total €76,47

I know with the 2 srivers its still 1,47 euro too much but I cant find any cheaper solutions that has good rubbers.

Hopes this helps you

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
I can go to 90 Euros Máx but not more .

Thanks Amayzde and which option is best from what you suggest.

This user has no status.
Stiga Sense 7.6
Price:
Excl. VAT 47.96 EUR
Incl. VAT 58.03 EUR

And Stiga Magna TX II
Price:
Excl. VAT 15.00 EUR
Incl. VAT 18.15 EUR
Save now 58 %

At dandoy sports.. its is awesome combination under 90 euro your max range. I have same combination but at that time i have paid more and could not avail such discounts. ..
More over try stiga sense only if u like a bit stiff feel with more power..

Sent from my QMobile Noir A10 using Tapatalk

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Everyone would know my suggestion of a bargain bat that would cut it for learning and playing. Aurus and Dawei XP 2008 are great FH/BH rubbers. Why not try a W-6 instead of the Galaxy 896.

I could never keep many of these rubbers in my rucksack, everyone at clubs kept scooping them up from me, because no one like to pay a lot and no one likes to wait, they want it right now. Same with the blades (896 ALL+ and W-6 OFF-) I carried around. For $15 and $35 respectively, they were bargains. I ordered them through a US distributor (colestt.com) or from China (eacheng.net)

When you get more money, get a more permanent blade to your liking that will likely cost a lot more. For now, many of the suggestions offered can get you by just fine.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
W6 with XP 2008 would be one seriously cheap OFF - class bat. If you get all the stuff from the same place, you save money on shipping from 3 different shipping charges by paying only one charge if that. From colestt.com if you are in USA, that would be just under $50 USD before shipping for $5. Not a bad bat for the money. Maybe a European distributor can be close in price to that.

That setup is only ONE of MANY possible solutions at that price point. Just count on using a very inexpensive rubber on at least one side to meet the price specs you have said.