Super Emperor Table Tennis Robot

This user has no status.
Update: Received the Super Emperor. Easy to set up but the rods supporting the collection net are a bit stiff but a bit of WD-40 should fix that. Translated the digital remote to English, very easy to set up. The head angle can be adjusted so that it can simulate serves when it is pointed down, normal strokes when horizontal and lobs when it is positioned up. The frequency can be adjusted from 1-9 which is around 30bpm to around 120bpm. Each ball can also be set to fire at a different position from 1-9, with 4 being down the line. The robot has two spin wheels which can create very strong topspin and backspin balls but also float balls. Sidespin balls can also be produced by manually tilting the head 90 degrees left or right. Training programmes can be set up easily as the ball frequency and number of balls at a certain point can be adjusted. As well as this there is a timer feature so you can practice drills for different strokes. Finally there is a random oscillation feature which is very good for simulating a match.

I found this robot has the features of more expensive robots at a fraction of the price, I would definitely recommend this robot for club or league players as it will surely push you through the divisions.

Reactions: strangeloop
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
look on TAOBAO!there is a lot of them abd cheaper!

It's quite cheap on taobao, here for example but shipping is about 35% of the cost of the robot! I am also not sure about the reliability. I originally planned to get the Newgy 1050 through a friend but now I am tempted to buy this. Not too expensive and it's a double head robot. Hmm.. confused! :-/

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Super Emperor

Hi Jamie,
Have you experienced any problems with the remote control not working 100% and have you developed any drill sequences yet?