PDA

View Full Version : Rare Video: The 26th Pyongyang International Table Tennis Invitation Tournament 2012

sarahherlee
11-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Hey guys I managed to get the final set - An epic match in the teams event between North Korea and China, very rare footage was only able to film the final set. Awesome rallies especially towards the end of the set, and the celebration! Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htUjjaZIlEI

Dan
11-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Wow what a match! The china players forehand is insane! Fantastic defence also! Amazing match!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

geotjakra
11-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Awesome rallies, thanks for sharing this video Sarah. That guy in blue does have amazing fast FH, suprised his hand doesn't come off :P
and it's funny how he cleaned his rubbers by rubbing/scarping them on the table's edge.

decoy
11-08-2013, 04:25 AM
holy shit.. i dont think ive seen a single Bh used in the whole game from the chinese player... it would be interesting to see him vs the top players. also camera angle spot on

Der_Echte
11-08-2013, 03:43 PM
You would not believe how humid Korea is.

allencorn
11-10-2013, 04:05 AM
What a great match. Two observations:

Did you notice the floor at the end of the table? It looks like the service line at Wimbledon after a week of play - all scarred up. Under the table the floor looks pristine.
What a spectacular decision on the part of the defender to loop the serve down match point at 9-10. He had pushed back every serve up to that point in the game. Gutsy.

rhonis
11-10-2013, 11:07 AM
Wow great match. I always like to watch defence vs offence. Thanks for sharing.

Verstuurd van mijn Samsung Galaxy S4 met Tapatalk

craniumburn
11-10-2013, 12:23 PM
the defender is jang song man, he is currently ranked 81 in the world as of august 2013. Blade: BUTTERFLY Defence II- Forehand Rubber: BUTTERFLY Tenergy 64 2.1backhand is butterfly feint. I love his style of defense