says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Andro Rasant Turbo Review

TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review Andro's latest Rasant Turbo Rubbers.

@Dan used the Treiber K blade and @Tom used the Treiber Z blade in the review which looked at the Andro Rasant Turbo rubbers on both sides of their blades. The review looks at various techniques and a range of shots used in today's modern game of table tennis. Thanks to Andro, Daniel Ives, Tom Maynard, and Kingfisher Table Tennis Club in the making of this review. For more on the Rasant Turbo Rubber visit the Andro website here.

We hope you enjoyed this review, let us know what you think by posting below guys. Have you tried the Andro Rasant Turbo rubbers yet?

Check out more TableTennisDaily Equipment Reviews here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Read 4 reviews
great review.i couldnt hear what you were saying about the sponge.

i like your reviews the most because they are very objective.

nice job :)

Reactions: cas
This user has no status.
Andro Rasant Turbo Review

TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review Andro's latest Rasant Turbo Rubbers.

@Dan used the Treiber K blade and @Tom used the Treiber Z blade in the review which looked at the Andro Rasant Turbo rubbers on both sides of their blades. The review looks at various techniques and a range of shots used in today's modern game of table tennis. Thanks to Andro, Daniel Ives, Tom Maynard, and Kingfisher Table Tennis Club in the making of this review.

We hope you enjoyed this review, let us know what you think by posting below guys. Have you tried the Andro Rasant Turbo rubbers yet?

Check out more TableTennisDaily Equipment Reviews here.
Hey! :) I would want to know details of it compared to the normal Rasant because all the shops have here is Andro Rasant and not the turbo version. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Great review! Dan would you tell us which one you felt is spinnier and more control between the Adidas Tenzone that you've tested and Andro Rasant? I'm looking to buy a rubber that is more orientated in spin and control rather than super fast that is too uncontrollable but that it still has some speed in it. Which one that would be?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Nice review Dan!
As I remember the Andro Rasant Turbo the dwell was good on the Stiga Infinity I tested for some time ago. Service and short game was easy to perform without having the ball bouncing too high over the net. I would say the Arc was medium which was good when opening on downspin balls. How did you find the rubber on the Andro Treiber K blade?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks for all your nice comments guys. Glad you like the review :) I will have some more coming soon looking at some new Stiga gear such as the Infinity blade.

How do you compare it to tenergy?

Nice question Massa, I think Tenergy has a slightly harder sponge. In terms of speed Andro was faster. Tenergy is slightly spinier. Both rubbers have different qualities really.

Hey! :) I would want to know details of it compared to the normal Rasant because all the shops have here is Andro Rasant and not the turbo version. :)

Hi TimoRon I haven't tried the normal Andro Rasant so I am unable to compare. Maybe other users on here have tried both?

Great review! Dan would you tell us which one you felt is spinnier and more control between the Adidas Tenzone that you've tested and Andro Rasant? I'm looking to buy a rubber that is more orientated in spin and control rather than super fast that is too uncontrollable but that it still has some speed in it. Which one that would be?

Thanks buddy! The Rasant Turbo has more spin than the Tenzone Ultra but the Tenzone has more control I would say.

Another excellent review - good job. Did you really mean that the topsheet is tacky (similar to a typical Chinese rubber) or just very grippy?

Thanks vvk1. Sorry yes I just mean grippy. It's not as tacky as the Chinese type rubbers but still has a very good surface to grip the ball with spin.

Nice review Dan!
As I remember the Andro Rasant Turbo the dwell was good on the Stiga Infinity I tested for some time ago. Service and short game was easy to perform without having the ball bouncing too high over the net. I would say the Arc was medium which was good when opening on downspin balls. How did you find the rubber on the Andro Treiber K blade?

Thanks :) Yeah I agree with you there on the serve/receive and opening up against backspin. I think you had more dwell with the Infinity blade, the Treiber K is very fast so the dwell was not so much but still very good.

I will review the Stiga Infinity soon! I am looking forward to it! :)

Reactions: massa

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
does this rubber still has good spin with agressive shots? Ive had alot of rubbers that had good spin on slow loops but lag spin on agressive shots

Good question. I think a lot of this will be down to ones technique also. If you look in the video you can see when we hit the ball fairly hard we are still getting a fair amount of spin. Generally when I hit an aggressive shot I open the bat angle a little more to get more power so my shot is slightly more flatter.

This user has no status.
Good question. I think a lot of this will be down to ones technique also. If you look in the video you can see when we hit the ball fairly hard we are still getting a fair amount of spin. Generally when I hit an aggressive shot I open the bat angle a little more to get more power so my shot is slightly more flatter.

Okay thanks, I might try it on my forehand not sure yet. thanks for this review!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Dan how does it compare to Bluefire M1, what are the pros and cons of both Bluefire M1 vs Rasant Turbo?

Because I need to buy a new rubber for my FH, I'm thinking of just buying M1 because it's cheap, but maybe you could convince me that Rasant Turbo has some hidden abilities that outweigh the Bluefire M1 and is better in some way? Is it spinnier?

Last edited:
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
No chance is it spinnier than M1 mate. M1 is better, or at least on a par, with T05 in that department, and many others. If you have the hand speed and technique to fully use it, M1 is an upgrade to Tenergy in all respects in my opinion.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan how does it compare to Bluefire M1, what are the pros and cons of both Bluefire M1 vs Rasant Turbo?

Because I need to buy a new rubber for my FH, I'm thinking of just buying M1 because it's cheap, but maybe you could convince me that Rasant Turbo has some hidden abilities that outweigh the Bluefire M1 and is better in some way? Is it spinnier?

Hi bzing, I have never tried Bluefire M1 but I will be doing a review on this Donic rubber soon so stay tuned and I can find out the similarities and differences then :)