German Open 2013 - Videos

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Wow... what a behaviour of Wally Green at 1:45... I won't even say anything how his playstyle looks like compared to other players because I'll be thrown the famous buzz word as everyone knows invented by Leon Trotsky lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raptor

M51

says Poly balls still suck.

M51

says Poly balls still suck.
Sep 2012
Wow... what a behaviour of Wally Green at 1:45... I won't even say anything how his playstyle looks like compared to other players because I'll be thrown the famous buzz word as everyone knows invented by Leon Trotsky lol.
To my understanding, Green is a former ghetto gang banger who only started playing TT at the age of 19 (I was considered too old when I started, and I was 11). This considered, he's a solid player, but what's he doing at the pro tour circuit, I've no idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: MDanielCRO
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
To my understanding, Green is a former ghetto gang banger who only started playing TT at the age of 19 (I was considered too old when I started, and I was 11). This considered, he's a solid player, but what's he doing at the pro tour circuit, I've no idea.
I certainly dun think starting TT at age of 11 is too old. You started late but have a good progress which is way much much better than someone started at early age and realized nothing.. Table Tennis is not only skill but also lots of brainstorming carry on! If it was just about experience and skill, FZD in current generation and MLong in the past could not earn their positions in the main squad at such young age :)