Stiga Sense 7.6 vs Stiga Infinity VPS

This user has no status.
Hi TTD members !!
Hey i want advice regarding Comparison between Stiga Sense 7.6 and Stiga Infinity VPS . Would it be major difference among both ??
If I want to change Stiga Sense 7.6 for better stability as well as power, would Infinity VPS could be good choice or any other stiga wood ???

Dan , Tom and other experts plz help :)

Sent from my QMobile Noir A10 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Stiga Sense 7.6 is a 7ply wood with carbon. This is completely different to Infinity VPS V which is 5ply and pure wood. If you need better feeling go for the pure wood blades. But the Infinity is not going to be faster than your 7.6.

Thankx Butt :) Sense is Actually Stiffer but i want more stability ? Would u think Infinity could be better choice ?? As far as rubbers are concerned i m using Magna TX II Max and Hexer powersponge :)

Sent from my QMobile Noir A10 using Tapatalk

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi buddy,

I have not used these to blades as of yet. I will be reviewing the Stiga Infinity VPS very soon and can let you know how it plays then :) TTD users in the mean time will be able to help you out in your question.

Reactions: SirSpinsalot
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
i am currently using the infinity with red m tour max and black s tour max,and i must say for a 5ply off blade it's pretty rapid .pretty good for all types of play.

This user has no status.
i am currently using the infinity with red m tour max and black s tour max,and i must say for a 5ply off blade it's pretty rapid .pretty good for all types of play.

Dude could you think of Infinity VPS as stiff blade ?? What about control and stability ? As i want to switch from sense 7.6 to comparatively controlled wood . I have tried butterfly schlaghar off + with tenergy and bryce on it . That has much more control as my ball does not go out of table in practice.
But with sense 7.6 a little mistake i made and ball is out of table.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
the infinity VPS V has so much control it is unreal, even more so than my Timo ALL+, its about the same level of control on the short game but you can attack with much much better control(other thing to mention is it is noticeably lighter for me but that might be due to having different rubbers) when i played with it yesterday for the first time i got a lot of positive feedback(my attacks were more powerful AND i seem more controlled) its a great little blade

Reactions: shahbazkhan94
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
the infinity VPS V has so much control it is unreal, even more so than my Timo ALL+, its about the same level of control on the short game but you can attack with much much better control(other thing to mention is it is noticeably lighter for me but that might be due to having different rubbers) when i played with it yesterday for the first time i got a lot of positive feedback(my attacks were more powerful AND i seem more controlled) its a great little blade

I´m thinking about switching my current Acoustic for Infinity V or Rw5, since it´s got quite wear and can´t bear that slim thin slippery handle anymore. I was quite satisfied with my acoustic, but that crappy handle is a handicap.

I was thinking about some of these two as as replacement in master/legend handle. Could you compare Infinity with Acoustic? Which one is faster?

Last edited:
This user has no status.

Thankx dude.. wel i want to change sense 7.6 .. to infinity vps. As sense is very stiff. I need a bit flex one to absorb and forgive mistakes while playing....

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
sorry i'm not familiar with the acoustic but the master handle is the one i have and it is very small i wish i could help but the master is a slim handle is all i can say. but rom what i've heard the acoustic is an all+ to off- and i would personally say the vps is an OFF- to an OFF so it would possibly be a small speed boost but not massive

Reactions: jonyer80