Tenergy 80 issue

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I have an issue with my tenergy 80. I bought it with donic acuda s2 idk in the september and at first play with tenergy it had enormous grip at the sweet spot haven't never tried a rubber with that a lot of grip and slow loops were very spinny. I'm playing every day at least 1 hour and the problem is it lost its grip so much it isn't even believable. At the sweet spot its without grip it is just power in there it hasn't any grip there. I knew tenergy lost its grip fast but my donic acuda s2 is grippy as new and I loop a lot with the acuda. I don't know should I replace it with some another ? What is best alternative for me ? I thought something about bluefire or spinart or some xiom rubbers.. Idk help me pls

Reactions: Enfoftede
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Hi,
We use also T80 and there is no single problem with the rubber.
How did you glue your rubber, what kind of glue WBG or non WBG?
If you've glued with WBG, have you put enough glue on the rubber (at least 2 thin coat),
and let the glue dry completely?

I used WBG idk how much glue i put there but i think it was enough should I reglue it ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013

Attachments

• fotka (5).jpg
    fotka (5).jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 191
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011

Hi, thanks for the pics.

I have still some question:
- have you bought the rubber from a reliable source(eg: butterfly store)?
- which WBG have you used?
- is the rubber boosted?
- have you use rubber cleaner like this?
Rev 3 CLeaner.jpg

- Do you still have the rest from rubber cutting, so that we can see the sponge?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Hi, thanks for the pics.

I have still some question:
- have you bought the rubber from a reliable source(eg: butterfly store)?
- which WBG have you used?
- is the rubber boosted?
- have you use rubber cleaner like this?
View attachment 5058

- Do you still have the rest from rubber cutting, so that we can see the sponge?

rubbers isn't fake 100% legit
donic water based glue
no
i am using water and once a week i use donic bio clean or donic cleaning foam

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
Exactly what happened to my Joola Xplode sensitive before.. And in my case I think its resulted from the rubber cleaner, even though its water-based and since then I have changed to clean rubber only with my sweat, breath and rub on my cloth. It helps clean well and maintain the stacky of rubber.. Thats all from my own experience and probably isnt right for somebody else cases ;)

Sent from my SHW-M380K using Tapatalk

Reactions: Der_Echte
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I have been told by countless veterans and coaches to never use rubber cleaner because it will dry out your rubbers quicker than a hot summer:p You can use your hand and breath, a sponge and breath, or sponge and water! the chemicals in cleaner aren't good for your rubber, trust me
I used those cleaners once a 3 weeks or 2 weeks.. I was using plain water or the breath for the entire time

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Exactly what happened to my Joola Xplode sensitive before.. And in my case I think its resulted from the rubber cleaner, even though its water-based and since then I have changed to clean rubber only with my sweat, breath and rub on my cloth. It helps clean well and maintain the stacky of rubber.. Thats all from my own experience and probably isnt right for somebody else cases ;)

Sent from my SHW-M380K using Tapatalk

+1

My own sweat from my shirt is the preferred cleaner I use when I waz in Korea. Brice will tell you. Sometimes, like the pros you see, you can breath on it and wipe off with hands a couple times. That is a good instant way to restore grip.

Tenergy was already going downhill after 3 weeks of daily use.

Using my sweat, I could get 2-3 months out of Aurus and when I took it off, my friend the English teacher would take it, slap it on his blade, and use it for 5 hours every day for another 6 months or so.

Reactions: bricephan