Zhang Jike Posting Weibo Wishing Wang Hao Happy Birthday

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Today, December 1, is Wang Hao's 30th birthday.

Zhang Jike just posted a Weibo wishing Wang Hao happy birthday about one hour ago.

Translation:

Happy birthday, my brother Wang Hao!

Now you have family, happiness, new goal, and new expectations in life. When I look back to the road we walked down together, the arena in which we fought against each other, I couldn't help but see wisdom, big heart, and determination in you. Wish you a happy life in future, enjoy the most beautiful scenery with your family, and may happiness be with you always!

happy birthday to wang hao.JPG

Attachments

• happy birthday to wang hao.JPG
    happy birthday to wang hao.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Fan Zhendong, a teammate with Wang Hao in Baiyi Team, is considered a protege of Wang Hao by many. He also posted a Weibo wishing Wang Hao happy birthday. Both Fan Zhendong and Wang Hao are under the same coach, Wu Jingping.

Translation:

Happy birthday, big brother Hao! Take care of little brother Hao!

(Note: someone posted a reply under Fan Zhendong's Weibo indicating that he should refer to Wang Hao's son as "little nephew", not "little brother", because if he calls Wang Hao brother, then Wang Hao's son should be his "nephew", not "brother". An undeniable fact that Fan Zhendong is only 16 years old, not sophisticated enough to figure out the complex family relationship. :p)

fan zhendong happy birthday to wang hao.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Liu Guoliang reposted Zhang Jike's Weibo with his own blessing to Wang Hao.

Brotherhood! Comradeship! Also wishing Hao happy birthday!

liu guoliang happy birthday to wang hao.JPG