says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey guys,

This weekend saw the Nottingham Open in England which is a major Grandprix series. TableTennisDaily's @Tom who you may have seen in a number of our equipments reviews has just won the Nottingham open! The tournament included Welshman Ryan Jenkins and Scottish international Gavin Rumgay. On route to the final Tom defeated Matt Ware in the quarters, Helshan Weerasinghe (who defeated Ryan Jenkins in the quarters) in the semis and Gavin Rumgay in the final!

tomnotts.jpg

Photo by: ETTA

VIDEO BELOW:

Congratulations @Tom!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Congratulations Tom! It's been a pleasure supporting you all the way dude! Amazing effort!

I don't know Tom, but as far as I know he's never been part of the England system. If that's right it makes his achievements recently even more impressive. It just shows what you can do with a lot of hard work, and good coaches etc.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Yeah you are right. He represented England in 2011 at the English Open and has played England schools, but in terms of being part of the English system he hasn't had much luck. Yes you are right, it does go to show that serious commitment, dedication and gaining experience from many places with the right mindset and coaching feedback can really push you forward!

Looking forward to your future events Tom! This win will give you that even bit more extra motivation!

Tom

This user has no status.

Tom

This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 7 reviews
Couldn't have done it without you Dan! Thanks for all the messages guys, it means a lot! Yeah that's correct that I've never been part of the England set up or training, so its very pleasing personally :D

Also the final was filmed so people asking for a video, I'm sure we'll get it up one here as soon as I get it from English table tennis!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Joyous Tom. Fantastic and well done!

And thanks for taking a few hits showing me how the sport is supposed to be played the other month :p. If there was a small white ball present I am not sure I ever saw it, never mind touched it.:)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Couldn't have done it without you Dan! Thanks for all the messages guys, it means a lot! Yeah that's correct that I've never been part of the England set up or training, so its very pleasing personally :D

Also the final was filmed so people asking for a video, I'm sure we'll get it up one here as soon as I get it from English table tennis!

My pleasure Tom! Amazing stuff! The picture is epic :D It's like you planned that haha!

Keep working hard mate, another stepping stone to your goals! Ill try get the video from the ETTA. See you soon for the infinity blade review! :)