FS: H3 Blue Sponge National Ma lin Personal Rubber

wan

This user has no status.

wan

This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Hi,

I want to sell a piece of H3 Blue Sponge National Ma lin Personal Rubber.
This is the neo version, tuned rubber version (has a layer of glue on the sponge).
bought it from prott.cc a few month ago for $170 including shipping.
This is limited edition rubber.
Yes, we know Ma Lin used TG2, but DHS also provide H3 rubber for him.
Unused and unopen.

Want to sell it for $130 not including shipping fee

Link for some rubber pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99308617@N06/sets/72157637715002543/

Cheers..
smiley1.gif
smiley1.gif

Last edited:

wan

This user has no status.

wan

This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Anyone who's been around the TT scene for a while knows that the CNT's rubbers are strictly for their players only. You will be getting a fake that is based on the genuine product, it will be just as good most likely but not exactly the same...

It's up to you if you dont believe this rubber is genuine. I had use more than 10 pieces of DHS national rubbers including blue sponge or orange sponge and I can differentiate weather it is genuine or not. Yes, the DHS national rubber is very hard to get nowaday, but its doesnt mean ones cannot have it because it depend on where did you get those supply. I know the admin of prott.cc well and I had purchase many time from him seem all the rubber from him are genuine based on my 2cent of table tennis experience . I dont dare to sell this rubber at very high price if I know it is not genuine and fooling everyone in this forum. :D:D

wan

This user has no status.

wan

This user has no status.
Jun 2013
well, everyone knows ma lim uses tg 2 but not hurricane...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Dear Dici,
Please read the description of the rubber in my first post in this thread.. :D
"Yes, we know Ma Lin used TG2, but DHS also provide H3 rubber for him"

For your information CNT players not only used the same rubber all the time like we see in the match video.
Sometime, in their training or several different matches, they used different DHS rubber.
If you see in the picture, this rubber come with unusual degree hardness which is 41.
If you're CNT fans, you might know that before Ma Lin used DHS rubber, he was use rubber from 729/friendship rubber and Globe rubber with high degree of hardness which is between 42 to 47.

Regards.. :D

Last edited: