Who is going to win this seasons British League?

Who will win British League season 2010 - 2011

• Barrow

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Drumchapel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DHS Greenhouse Progress I

• BATTS I

• Westfield I

• Ormesby I

• Sycamore

• Fusion I

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ive gone for the big Barrow boys! will be close!

The team players consist of:

BATTS I
Wang Zheng
Craig Bryant
Thomas Bennborn
John Nilsson
Martin Kubrt
Jimmy Walsh
Peter Cleminson
Ryan Collins

DHS Greenhouse Progress I
Chen Po Huang
Colum Slevin
Jason Sugrue
Da Qing Tong
Fei Ming Tong
Ashley Willetts
Daniel Basterfield
Igor Morais

Drumchapel Glasgow I
Ryan Jenkins
Qian Hai Song
Gareth Herbert
Terry Young
Craig Howieson
Stephen Jenkins
Liu Kuan
Craig Hardie

Fusion I
Sule Olaleye
Lorestas Trumpauskas
Mark Smith
Adelele Kaseem Adisa
Tom Cutler
Emran Hussain
Adam Proszko
John Dennison

Ormesby I
Michael Marsden
David Meads
Nigel Eckersley
Patrick Thomas
Andy Wilson
Steve Brunskill
Karina Lefevre
Jake Collins

Sycamore
Omkar Torgalkar
Stewart Crawford
Kevin Dolder
Sean Cullen
Sam Perry
Daniel Lowe
Jason Ramage
Junior Stoddard

Westfield I
Niall Cameron
Richard Andrews
Shaun Marples
Alim Hirji
Mark Simpson
Alex Green
Lindsey Reynolds
Steve Cowley

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
seeing barrows team they should win it can someone find the list of all the teams please havent got best knowledge of british leage teams

says 2010/11 British League Premier Division Champions &...
Jan 2011
Mmmm.... Not sure it will be appropriate for me to vote :) - I haven't by the way.

It is going to be close and the next British League weekend will be very interesting (we play Drumchapel last match). I believe Drumchapel will be playing at least one quality Chinese player (that didn't play the first weekend) and they will be very strong from positions 1 to 4. Question is, do they have another secret weapon?

Either way, the winners will either be Drumchapel or ourselves. However, if everyone gets down and watches, the real winner will be table tennis and the British League.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Mmmm.... Not sure it will be appropriate for me to vote :) - I haven't by the way.

It is going to be close and the next British League weekend will be very interesting (we play Drumchapel last match). I believe Drumchapel will be playing at least one quality Chinese player (that didn't play the first weekend) and they will be very strong from positions 1 to 4. Question is, do they have another secret weapon?

Either way, the winners will either be Drumchapel or ourselves. However, if everyone gets down and watches, the real winner will be table tennis and the British League.

NIcely said :)

Yeah i think your right,, going to be close!.. where is it held, southall again?

also would you like your own section on this site christian? ill put you the moderotor for barrow ttc in a forum here if you want

Dan

Jan 2011
Yeah i think your right,, going to be close!.. where is it held, southall again?

No. 27th & 28th November at BATTS TTC, Old Harlow, CM17 0EY (details - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120377741348865&ref=mf)

also would you like your own section on this site christian? ill put you the moderotor for barrow ttc in a forum here if you want

Who is Christian?

If you think people will be interested, then I would be more than happy (in fact, very happy - could make it the forum for the Barrow website) for a Barrow TTC section to be added and moderated by myself.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
No. 27th & 28th November at BATTS TTC, Old Harlow, CM17 0EY (details - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120377741348865&ref=mf)

Who is Christian?

If you think people will be interested, then I would be more than happy (in fact, very happy - could make it the forum for the Barrow website) for a Barrow TTC section to be added and moderated by myself.

Sorry, I thought that was your name, sorry Tristran :). Yeah its up to you m8, I will enable it now and add you into the moderators for the barrow ttc forum. Any sub forums you would like to add into the forum just let me know.

Thanks

Dan