Selling My Bat

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Hi Everyone! :)
I bought a bat in China and now it's up for sale!
It's Hurricane Long blade with DHS Hurricane 3 Provincial(Blue Sponge) and Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX.
Although it's great, but it does not suit my style of play, so i decide to sell it to those who is more suit playing to this bat.
I bought the Blade and Rubbers(excluding Tenergy 05 FX) for around 150SGD- (SGD 90 for the Blade while SGD 60 for the rubber).
And the rubber is i bought in a shop in TianJin which officially take their stocks from the base company for DHS. They also take directly from 729 and also other more.

While the Butterfly Tenergy 05FX i bought it in Sg, which cost me over 100 SGD.
So i bought the whole thing for around SGD 250.
I bought it in the mid Sep and everything is still in excellent condition, as i clean it everytime after practice and have plastic film over the rubbers.
Now I'm selling at the price of SGD 200 and above. But the price can be nego. But please give me a good price. I accept trade in, but your bat have to be in good condition and also if i wan it.

Thank you! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
IMO 80% of your original price is too expensive.
I rather pay extra 20% and buy everything new etc.

Rubbers normally is 50% or less, and blade is depending on the condition.

I think if you post some photos, it could help your sale.

Good luck

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I hope i will get a good price as i use it with care and bought it quite recently, so it's still quite new. I'll post the photos in the night, forget to add that my Blade is penhold one. :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
IMO 80% of your original price is too expensive.
I rather pay extra 20% and buy everything new etc.

Rubbers normally is 50% or less, and blade is depending on the condition.

I think if you post some photos, it could help your sale.

Good luck

I sort of agree with this. The blade might be fine and that depends on the condition. But September through December is a minimum of 3 months and if you got the setup at the beginning of September then that is 4 months. After 2 months of play, most rubbers are at least close to dead. One might use rubbers longer than 3 months, but usually a good rubber that lasts a long time will be dead after 3 months of play and need replacing.

However, since we cannot see the condition of the blade and rubbers and do not know how much you played with it, I don't have anything real to say. Good luck.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
2013-12-24_22.39.25[1].jpg2013-12-24_22.40.04[1].jpg2013-12-24_22.41.33[1].jpg