Zhang Jike and Ma Long Watch Basketball

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Zhang Jike and Ma Long Watching Basketball Game

On December 29, 2013, Zhang Jike and Ma Long went to a CBA's 19th round game between Beijing Team and Shanxi Team at Five Pine Trees Gym in Beijing. Ma Long apparently is a supporter of Beijing Team wearing the team jersey. Zhang Jike and Ma Long were invited to the court before the fourth quarter to shoot the hoops :p.

Img6009831_n.JPG

Img6009839_n.JPG

Img6009833_n.JPG

Img6010000_n.jpg

Img6009996_n.jpg

Img6009997_n.jpg

Img6009995_n.jpg

Img6009840_n.JPG

Img6009838_n.JPG

Img6009836_n.JPG

Img6009835_n.JPG

Img6009834_n.JPG

middle.do

middle.do

middle.do

middle.do

middle.do

middle.do

middle.do

middle.do

middle.do

middle.do

middle.do

middle.do
middle.do

middle.do

middle.do

middle.do

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Super rare pics! Thanks! Which girl is Zhang Jike next to there :D

She is the wife of Sun Yue, a player of Beijing Ducks. Sun is one of a few CBA players who had NBA experience. Sun played for Los Angeles Lakers from 2008 to 2009, and won a NBA championship ring when Lakers won in 2009 NBA Finals.

Reactions: abbass
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
What do you guys think, are ZJK and ML really good buddies IRL, or does the CNT make them keep appearances?

This is the direct command of CNT upper management, CNT will determine who they are allowed to hang out with during the holiday time.
Or maybe not

I think there is a lot more freedom in China than people think

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Not sure, but i think when someone's eyes are getting wake he first use the frame for 1 month and after that use the lenses because of adjustment of the eye to the location of the frame.

hm.. ZJK been using this frame for some time now.

Many people do it.
I don't agree to it, as it will do something to the eye for sure.
I don't even wear sun glasses because it feels wierd on my eyes

M51

says Poly balls still suck.

M51

says Poly balls still suck.
Sep 2012
This is the direct command of CNT upper management, CNT will determine who they are allowed to hang out with during the holiday time.
Or maybe not

I think there is a lot more freedom in China than people think
Perhaps, but I do remember reading about the Chinese flipping out over Wang Hao having a girlfriend back in the day (I wonder if that's the same girl he ended up marrying). No, I don't think China is all that bad either, but it's still a totalitarian society.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Perhaps, but I do remember reading about the Chinese flipping out over Wang Hao having a girlfriend back in the day (I wonder if that's the same girl he ended up marrying). No, I don't think China is all that bad either, but it's still a totalitarian society.

There is a rule about having girlfriends/boyfriends in CNT still, but that is because of distractions rather than anything else.
It is not as serious now, and even LGL broke the rule by having her current wife as a gf when he was in CNT.
After LGL retired, he got married straight away too.

Wang Hao's case, it was not the same girl.

Right now, I think CNT will be fine whem the players are mature enough to have a relationship and not getting distracted.
The younger players however will have this rule more strictly enforce and on the same taken, the younger players requires to put more effort to secure they main spot.

I won't say its a totalitarian society (don't really know all these polical terms that well), but from what I understand - espeically with the younger generation, there is plenty of freedom, and of course being in the national team does have some extra rules.
China of 2013 and 1998 is very different, even 2003.