XMAS 2013 Competition Winner

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
TTD Christmas Competition

After 3 weeks of TableTennisDaily members submitting entries, we now have a winner for the TTD 2013 Christmas Competition! This Christmas competition is in conjunction with the entries that took place on the signed Infinity blade by the STIGA Chinese National Team here.

The Christmas Prize giveaway:

A signed STIGA Infinity blade by Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, Yan An and Chen Meng!
xmas2013blade.jpg

TableTennisDaily members were asked simply to guess which number they thought corresponded to where the ball is in this picture below (left) of TableTennisDaily's Dan against STIGA's Xu Xin. We can now reveal the correct answer is number is 3 :) as seen in the picture below (right)

xmascomp2013reveal.jpg

There were a total of 194 users who picked the correct answer '3'.

Step 1

All winning entrants were cut up and put into a prize draw

xmas20131.jpg

Step 2

Entrants were placed in the draw below

xmas20132.JPG

Step 3

A winner was drawn from the tin of entries.

Congratulations to m4ndo in winning this years TableTennisDaily's Christmas Competition!

xmas20133.JPG

M4ndo congratulations! If you PM your address to TableTennisDaily we will post your prize win right away!

Stay tuned for more TableTennisDaily competitions! Thanks for everyone who took part! Plenty more competitions will be on their way in 2014. We have a great competition in store very soon, which will be our biggest ever!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Nooo:D I can't believe it!!! What a happy day! Thank you so very, very much!!:D:)

Even though I will never play with it (way to valuable - it goes in my living room!), it will definitely boost my game in todays training session!!!

How can I possibly be so lucky:D

Congratulations m4ndo...you're so lucky...and Happy New Year!!!:)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thank you guys :)

By the way Dan, how many people took part on the competition?

Congratulations M4ndo! The blade should be with you shortly as it was posted the other day :)

There were a total of 256 entries! TTD's biggest competition yet!