Funny - Youtuber imitating professional players

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
bad clown

i agree with ttmonster,except that the shake hand player is ma long judging form the body movement he does and that his arm closes downwards i n the end...but his technique is very bad and i disagree that he is funny...when i c this arrogant look in his f
ace i just wanna punch it til it stops!!!lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
haha I lol'd pretty hard at this vid. I thought that between Ma Lin and Wang Liqin was Ryu Seung Min because of his service.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Someone should make a video imitating european players like Timo Boll prancing around, Samsonov skipping before serving, Kreanga's wide backhand, Primorac sticking out tongue while playing, especially serving, Michael Maze side-spin backhand etc.

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Haha this is brilliant!

Someone should make a video imitating european players like Timo Boll prancing around, Samsonov skipping before serving, Kreanga's wide backhand, Primorac sticking out tongue while playing, especially serving, Michael Maze side-spin backhand etc.

I remember seeing a few pro players imitating other players. If I remember I saw Ricardo Walther imitate Timo Boll somewhere on youtube.

This user has no status.
First, Ma Lin flashed in my hand due to the play style, his footwork and forehand, he always move for the forehand.
I thought the second was Walner because of the service; it turned out Wang Liquin as you guys said that.
Wang Hao was clear to me since his RPB is a trademark!
Liu GuoLiang was quite clear to due to his service.

I laughed too much!! haha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013
1. Ma lin , no doubt about it ! :cool:
2. Xi Xu
3. Wang Hoa
4. Liu Guoliang, always frustrated !;)

Last edited: