Hello everyone ! =)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Hey ! I'm really glad to be here, with all the people who love table tennis as much as me! My name is Sebastian, I'm from Poland and I'm 17 years old. I've always liked this sport. And last time it became my passion. Sadly I'm not a profesional player, but I've played table tennis since I was young. I still remember when I first time in my life played a sidespin ball. I was really young, I did it completely accidentally, cause I didn't even know that there exist "topspins", "backspins" nor "sidespins" ... I remember when the ball I played flew like an arc, it flew so hard that I could clearly notice the sidespin effect, my opponent missed the ball, it was too spiny. I just stood with face like O__O I was really shocked, haha ! Unfortunately I don't know any places I could train at. It's like my environment dislikes this beautiful sport for no reason. My friends, and people who I know laugh with me that I even play that. And lot's of them say that table tennis is not even a sport, or that I can't even get sweaty while I'm playing. They do it to make me upset. And I always am. This is really mean ... I wish they knew how proffesional gameplay really is! At my school on physical education lessons our teachers want my class to play every sport but ping pong, they also think that it is not a real sport, I told them that it's sad that I can't deepen my pasion, but they don't care. I said there's not any places I can train at. The only place where I can play is a sport supermarket, it's placed far away from my home, there are two quite terrible tables in exposure. People who come there are allowed to try to play on these ones if they are going to buy a new table. I learned table tennis by playing in this supermarket. This is funny, I'm aware of that. Can you imagine all the customers who watch me playing with a friend like we spend our free time there...? At this moment I don't have any friend I could play with, so I sometimes "serve to myself", of course customers and bodyguards always look at me like for an idiot when I keep on playing with myself for longer than 2 hours ... :D Conditions for training are worse than bad ... This is really awful. But what can I do? When I can't visit the supermarket and I want to play really bad ... I just sit and watch all the Chinese stars such as Ma Long, Zhang Jike, and others ... When I do it, I always get extremaly sad, these people do what they love doing, and I only can sit on a chair, and watch matches on youtube. Long story short, I can't fully enjoy my life. I hope that one day that will change. Table tennis will always be the whole world to me, it will stay in my hearth for ever, no matter what ! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Thank you Dan ! Well, there is one "club", but it's really expensive to play there ... Moreover, trainers only want to earn money, they don't really care about playing people. They are supposed to help all these people with their technics, but they just don't do it. Addicionaly, even if I wanted to take a part in some of their trainings, it colides with my school time.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thank you Dan ! Well, there is one "club", but it's really expensive to play there ... Moreover, trainers only want to earn money, they don't really care about playing people. They are supposed to help all these people with their technics, but they just don't do it. Addicionaly, even if I wanted to take a part in some of their trainings, it colides with my school time.

Yeah I understand this, I see this happen where I am to. I wish you all the best in getting training and fulfilling your dream buddy. Hopefully when your school time calms down you can get involved more :)