Xu Xin's Technique Analysis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
Hi Wan, Thank you.
I will make a Zhang Jike's technique analysis very soon. It is now in progress .;);)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I think Xu Xin winning the most recent Grand Final is a very needy boost for Penholder player in the world. I reminisce the time when penholder once dominated the world. Now it is even hard to find children learning penholding style in Hong Kong.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
I think Xu Xin winning the most recent Grand Final is a very needy boost for Penholder player in the world. I reminisce the time when penholder once dominated the world. Now it is even hard to find children learning penholding style in Hong Kong.

Actually, there are still many penholders in Hong Kong. You can also find many good penholding players in Asia.
You can see the video below. The man in blue shirt is a very good penholding player in Hong Kong - Mr Choi Chun Toi.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Excellent video! The slow mo's are great you can really see how much wrist and footwork is used.

I agree as other users have mentioned. A similar video of Ma Long, Fan Zhendong and others would be awesome! I'm sure your in the process of this :)

Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 3 reviews
I always love how MOST of the CNT play forehand loops with open arm motion (or almost open in some cases)..that's y i loves how ML, XX, WLQ and Ma Lin play the most out of all them..IMHO

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
Excellent video! The slow mo's are great you can really see how much wrist and footwork is used.

I agree as other users have mentioned. A similar video of Ma Long, Fan Zhendong and others would be awesome! I'm sure your in the process of this :)

Thanks for sharing!

There is a Fan Zhendong's technique analysis thread: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?6667-Fan-Zhendong-s-Technique-Analysis
I'm waiting for Zhang Jike's technique analysis.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
Yes, there is a Fan Zhendong technique's analysis. For convenience, I post it here.
Besides, Zhang JiKe and Ma Long technique's video is in progress. Thank you for all who love the videos.;)

Thanks for sharing!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yes, there is a Fan Zhendong technique's analysis. For convenience, I post it here.
Besides, Zhang JiKe and Ma Long technique's video is in progress. Thank you for all who love the videos.;)

Oh yes I remember this! This is great! Great work buddy!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Thank you. It seems there are some video of him too in related video.

Though it seems he is still a rare type in the videos in that channel. I love his style. I really hope it still could exist for a longer while. The variety in TT is beautiful. But Is he by luck to win that game? Does he rank high in HK?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
Hi Ng,
Choi's ranking is quite high in HongKong. He is within top 30 in Hong Kong ranking.

Here is another video of him:

Thank you. It seems there are some video of him too in related video.

Though it seems he is still a rare type in the videos in that channel. I love his style. I really hope it still could exist for a longer while. The variety in TT is beautiful. But Is he by luck to win that game? Does he rank high in HK?