Best place to get tenergy?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I thought the prices of the tenergy rubbers had to stay the same in every store? Try xiom europe or pro, they are very close to tenergy rubbers and I think they last longer than tenergy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Hi everyone

Where do you lot think the best place to get tenergy is? Possibly the cheapest or maybe the highest quality because we all know rubbers aren't the same everytime they come out the packet. :p

lgreggs

I bought previously from presports.com, but including the postage to the UK it will more or less the same as buying in the UK. You won't find much price difference with butterfly rubbers especially the tenergy series.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Club Dealers are always the cheapest way to get great rubber. They also have a decent return policy if you open the rubber there in front of them to double check the quality. If there's a bubble that can't be cut out they'll often just give you a different sheet to exchange or return the money for the poor service. I'm not sure how it is in other countries, but here in the U.S. many clubs have personal dealers that almost always give great deals for fellow club members. I remember our local Dealer was selling Tenergy by the loads for $67 a sheet at the Baltimore Teams event. He often sells rubbers for $5-10 dollars cheaper than the full retail price.