Tt & tv

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
How many times you can watch table tennis in tv (without eurosport ecc ecc ) in only public television in your country??

In italy never appear TT in public Television, only RaiSportSat, that you need decoder and parabola.

Fitet, italian TT federation built a TTwebTv, but he want 15 € for years.
Is possible to see in you public channel TT match's?

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
i only ever seen it on public tv only on bbc during commonwealth games somes times its on sky sports and eurosport

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
iN SKY SPORT???
Skysport1-2-3?? i never found that.
On eurosport yes, on RaiSportSat(Italiany) yes, on bbc i use TVU player for bbc and cbs (for the big bang theory) but i can't find that.
Was in italy top Euro Top12 4-5 years ago, Schlager, that signed my shirt, Kreanga that signed my blade,(samsonov, chila Timoboll ecc) and so on, but in public or other italian channel not appear, only webtv.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
just stick to table tennis daily :), ha joking guys, yeah tt on tv isn't on much, however i know if you have one of those satellite international dishes you can get all the table tennis from all over the world... all the pro tours everything... ill give you an example... if there is a pro tour in Qatar... Qatar tv will held this event on there tv... so you see its possible just you need a dish with every channel.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
The problem is, where we can find all date of all tt match in the world.
Ittf delete page that repeat the date on Eurosport.
Fitet (italia federation) delete page that repeat date on italy and so on.
With web tv i found some problem-

This user has no status.
T

This user has no status.
Ever, only if you hire VTR, but it is a real shi ...

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
they show clips from competions for like 20 mins on sky sports very rarely usualy on sky sports xtra only been on there twice this year

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
just stick to table tennis daily :), ha joking guys, yeah tt on tv isn't on much, however i know if you have one of those satellite international dishes you can get all the table tennis from all over the world... all the pro tours everything... ill give you an example... if there is a pro tour in Qatar... Qatar tv will held this event on there tv... so you see its possible just you need a dish with every channel.

haha TTD FTW!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
This simply sucks, for my side im from Chile, southamerica, and in this continent we really love it, almost addicted to, and have not even a day at month with table tennis sucks... Congrats for the forum and page, great idea!!