Bad behavior

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
the first two times that zman said something about the serve might be right. He wasnt removing his arm completely but its not like he was hiding it and I dont think he did that on purpose cos the entire match he kept serving correct so I just think the asian guy didnt serve under his arm on purpose. Also zaman said the asian guy was taking too much time but he wasnt at all. Very bad spormanship from zaman and good that he lost.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
yeah that Zaman guy allows himself to get angry too easy. You want a cool collected head in big games, and he was getting over agitated whenever he messed up. He kind of seemed like a little bitch.... The last part where he purposely did illegal serves, and then purposely waited until the other guy was in the middle of his serving motion to walk away, what a bitch thing to do.

The other player just played more sophisticated, his serves were more varied, he had a lot better short game control.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
wow...thats the worst sportsmanship I've seen in a long time... The guy in red is left handed and with some lefties it is naturally harder to see the serve being right handed. Especially at the level these guys play at theres absolutely no reason for that behavior, they are 17 and 37 seed in the USA... Molla should be ashamed.

This user has no status.
S

This user has no status.
a couple of things are very clear here
1- the left handed player is waaaaaayyyy superior player
2- molla in spite of already going bald still hasn't learned how to lose
3- the referees were overwhelmed by the situation
what I would do:
first point when molla cleans the sweat of his hand on his opponent's side of the table -> "warning" clean it on your own side
molla complains about serve -> "ok I'll be watching"
molla complains about serve again -> "please play, I decide when the serve is bad"
molla delays game -> another warning, play, etc
I could even disqualify him, but if you cut the attitude from the beginning it generally doesn't go out of hands.

if it wasn't for molla making the other guy nervous he probably would have won 4-0

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
wow...thats the worst sportsmanship I've seen in a long time... The guy in red is left handed and with some lefties it is naturally harder to see the serve being right handed. Especially at the level these guys play at theres absolutely no reason for that behavior, they are 17 and 37 seed in the USA... Molla should be ashamed.

I knew they were good but to say they are 17 and 37 in USA thats weird.