Chen Weixing

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
I play just like him, long pips back hand and powerful forehand.. I found myself asking me the same question. The answer is placement. He doesn't use it unless he is in good position for where the next shot will land if returned. I tried using my forehand more and it just doesn't fit the defensive style that we play.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I play just like him, long pips back hand and powerful forehand.. I found myself asking me the same question. The answer is placement. He doesn't use it unless he is in good position for where the next shot will land if returned. I tried using my forehand more and it just doesn't fit the defensive style that we play.

I think your right on. He only seems to strike at the perfect moment. When he feels like its a easy placement shot and a kill shot. There are many times while watching him I see that he has a chance to FH but backs off and waits for the perfect moment. It shows excellent patience(which I don't have lol) and usually helps him out...yet some times his hesitation causes him to lose valuable points.