says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi everyone,

Enzo Angles is our latest addition to the Verified Pro Account and has signed up to the TableTennisDaily website and is willing to answer your questions! Enzo is a professional table tennis player who recently won the 2013 European Junior Championships! Enzo represents the French National team and play for Issy les Moulineaux in the French League (Pro A). His World Ranking currently stands at 210!

enzo2014.jpg

Enzo celebrating his victory as he became the European Junior champion!

Enzo Angles (@Enzo Angles) is registered to the site, any questions you would like to ask him, just fire away by posting below and he will do his best to get back to you.

enzottd.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
How does your daily life look like? Do you train every day? Do you go to school? etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
Hey Enzo, welcome. :) I've seen some of your matches on YouTube that were recorded by your own camera like this one:
How important are those videos for you? Does your coach use them to find small errors in your gameplay or do you just watch them by yourself? Anyway, thanks for sharing them. They're of great quality and at a nice angle.

says Hi everyone , here is my New website. Maybe soon also in...
Jan 2014
Hi Enzo! Which one do you find are more important, blade or rubbers?
Hi , both are so much important i think.. bye and thanks everyone for all your support

Jan 2014
Hi Enzo! How important is the short game in table tennis? Could you give us an insight into the type of practice you do.

Another question, for us players what is the quickest way we can improve?

Thanks!
Hi , The short game is one of more important in the table tennis . To be good it is necessary to repeat again and again , so you can make what you want but with a lot of Concentration . For the another question , you have to play different than everybody
thanks and bye ;)

Jan 2014
Hey Enzo, welcome. :) I've seen some of your matches on YouTube that were recorded by your own camera like this one:
How important are those videos for you? Does your coach use them to find small errors in your gameplay or do you just watch them by yourself? Anyway, thanks for sharing them. They're of great quality and at a nice angle.

It is very important to look at videos to improve your game, I also look for weaknesses of my opponents in the videos. Thanks for your support.

Reactions: Steven
Jan 2014
How does your daily life look like? Do you train every day? Do you go to school? etc.

I play 2 times a day (4:30 per day) Yes i play every day. Now im making TOEIC in school, its a English test ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
I play 2 times a day (4:30 per day) Yes i play every day. Now im making TOEIC in school, its a English test ;)
Thanks for your reply! Another question: do you have any free time besides table tennis? To hang out with friends for exemple.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi Enzo!

Thanks again for joining the website! :)

I would like to know how have you found the transition from Junior's to Seniors? What is the major difference from playing against Junior players and Senior players?

You are European Junior Champion! Awesome! What are your goals in table tennis now?

Jan 2014
Thanks for your reply! Another question: do you have any free time besides table tennis? To hang out with friends for exemple.
hi ;) yes sometimes i have rest to hang out of course , but not often :)

This user has no status.
the question that i'm eager to ask any top level player: who did you play against that had a quality that really made them stand out and what was it?

for example, who has the best serves? who has the best backhand/forehand? best short game? who beat you badly and how did they do it? anything about an opponent that amazed you or you found difficult to play against!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Hi Enzo,

I have few questions.

Did you recently improve your part of physical training ? (with the transition from junior to senior)

What is your specific physical training ? more cardio/ running ? more body building ?

Do you practice body building exercices ? with or without equipment ? powerlifting ? squat ? crunch ? push up ? others ?

Do you have a specific training for french championship ?

Do you plan to continue with Issy les Moulineaux ?

Thanks Enzo

Sorry if my english is too bad.

Jan 2014
Hello Dylan , sorry for my late answer :) normaly ive train every day . before i make one english test but was too difficult to play table tennis so i choise to stop it :) bye