PDA

View Full Version : Double circle dhs training box where to buy

rhonis
02-02-2014, 12:20 PM
Hi People,

For my club we need new table tennis training balls. We used to have like Stiga, but they were not very good. We also had double circle from DHS. These worked out really great. They are long lasting and are not that different from competition balls. Unfortunately I am not able to find them very cheap. I looking for 100-200 balls, does any know where to buy them cheap (and fast delivery to the Netherlands)? In the competition we use Nittaku 3 star. Very expensive, but working very well.

Thanks looking foward to your comments.
Rhonis

--Furry--
02-02-2014, 06:36 PM
www.tabletennis11.com

they have DHS double circle balls

144pcs --> 30 Eur.

:) ! ! !

rhonis
02-04-2014, 02:37 PM
www.tabletennis11.com

they have DHS double circle balls

144pcs --> 30 Eur.

:) ! ! !

Thanks, but its 35+sending fee.

However what are your thoughts on training balls. Which do you think are good enough. Don't you care and just play with the cheapest or is the best only good enough for you? I think double circle from dhs is a good middle way. Looking forward to your thought people.

Send from my Samsung Galaxy s4 by using Tapatalk

TTlover11
02-04-2014, 03:18 PM
if your looking for cheap quality table tennis balls try Gambler Training balls. http://www.megaspin.net/store/default.asp?pid=g-balls-2-144

Tinykin
02-04-2014, 03:25 PM
The manufacturers are almost giving away their stocks of celluloid balls in aniticipation of the coming poly balls. Look on eBay for bulk buys of DHS 3 star balls.

rhonis
02-04-2014, 03:51 PM
That's a really good tip, i will check ebay and stuff. Is it already certain when at all levels the non celluloid poly ball is mandatory?

Send from my Samsung Galaxy s4 by using Tapatalk

Tinykin
02-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Most Associations will probably comply for their National tournaments initially leaving their local guys to decide for themselves. Eventually, everyone will be using the new balls, probably.