Butterfly Petr Korbel OFF + Feint Long II or TSP Curl P4

This user has no status.
Good evening guys,

I've been playing for 3 months with the Butterfy Feint Long II (1.1 mm) with good results. Often, however, I wonder how the defense would be better if I replace this with the TSP Curl P4 (1.0 mm) :confused:

We know that the P4 has a very soft sponge (20 degrees) and the Feint Long II (38 ° degrees)

I found this video on YouTube where he and the Korbel is mounted Curl P4 but maximum thickness

How do they differ these rubbers? :confused:

Or I keep practicing and use the Feint Long II and hope to control it like him? ;)

Thanks in advance :D

Last edited:

Fab

This user has no status.

Fab

This user has no status.
Nov 2013
I think the Korbel blade can be okay for a defender, but you need a good touch and feeling to use it properly.
In my opinion the FL2 is easier to control than the P4, because P4 behaves more like an inverted rubber than a usual pimple. But you can vary the spin with the P4 in a dangerous way that is not possible with the FL2.
I did not test this combination but I guess that the P4 can fit very good to the Korbel OFF. The problem is: if you do not try, you never know. If you try you spend money on it and it can be horrible ... Or better ;-)

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapata

Reactions: Der_Echte
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
As for the Korbel being too fast a blade... haha, the women's amature Div 1 summer champ won playing a chopping / spin killing close to table / step away to chop / attack certain balls style and took 1st place womens div and also in Aug 2012 Gwacheon MEN's Div 3 as well...

She used a NEXY OSCAR, which is right around the speed of a BTY Amulart (OFF+) using a control rubber on FH and a sponged LP rubber on BH P4 Curl I think it waz.

Just sayin'. If you play with it enough, you can learn it well enough to succeed at the amature level.

Look, it isn't like any of us are gunna crack into the pro ranks, so we should enjoy our toyz while we still can haha.