Hello / Hola from Chile, South America!!

This user has no status.
Hi, I'd like to introduce myself to this forum. My name is Sebastian, I'm 22 and I'm from Santiago de Chile, a country that doesn't have many table tennis players, but still somehow this magnificent sport came to me and i just love it!!

Unfortunately I've only been playing for 2 years, I'm not pro and not at all near of being one, I play in my university club, which is not really a club, but we train a lot and also we have lots of fun.

I would have loved to start playing as a child, but here in Chile table tennis is not really known as a true sport an it's mostly treated as "just-for-fun-and-no-technic-ping-pong-during-a-barbecue-with-your-friends".
So, my goal is to tell everyone I know about this sport, show them how awesome it is and make it more popular and then have more clubs and places to play. This task is easier now with this site and all the videos of epic matches and crazy rallys of the best players, the compilations and everything else.

So, I'm really glad I got to this site, and I'll try to thank you guys for the great material you post.

See ya! ;)