FS: Cheap rubbers & blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
FS: Chinese brand rubbers & blades

Hey all,PM if anyone is interested. At this point blades will not cost more than $15.00 + shipping and rubbers with the boosting fee will not cost more than $10.00 USD + shipping (will ship outside U.S. if you're willing to pay for shipping).I have a number of unopened, but a few years old chinese cheap brand rubbers and blades.729, Gambler, LKTMy club dealer had them in stock 4 years ago and he hasn't been able to sell them so I've got them on hand. Issue is I don't have enough demand at my local clubs for the cheap stuff due to the lack of new players. These are still pretty great rubbers due to the protection sheets and I've been boosting them to liven them up a bit for players who are looking for a cheaper option when playing at the clubs.I'd like to offer the rubbers to the communities online and am selling them for extremely cheap. Just trying to make back the money we invested in them years ago.For a small fee I'm prepared to boost as well. Boosting effect lasts 2-3 months.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hey all,PM if anyone is interested. At this point blades will not cost more than $15.00 + shipping and rubbers with the boosting fee will not cost more than $10.00 USD + shipping (will ship outside U.S. if you're willing to pay for shipping).I have a number of unopened, but a few years old chinese cheap brand rubbers and blades.729, Gambler, LKTMy club dealer had them in stock 4 years ago and he hasn't been able to sell them so I've got them on hand. Issue is I don't have enough demand at my local clubs for the cheap stuff due to the lack of new players. These are still pretty great rubbers due to the protection sheets and I've been boosting them to liven them up a bit for players who are looking for a cheaper option when playing at the clubs.I'd like to offer the rubbers to the communities online and am selling them for extremely cheap. Just trying to make back the money we invested in them years ago.For a small fee I'm prepared to boost as well. Boosting effect lasts 2-3 months.

hey what will be the shipping cost for ship to pakistan???

Sent from my QMobile Noir A10 using Tapatalk