New Butterfly Tenergy 80 FX

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
The spring is coming soon and that means things are going to blossom.

Hereby Butterfly have decided to release the new Tenergy 80 FX.

Please leave a comment on how you think it is going to be and furthermore if it's going to be popular like the other versions of Tenergy. The rubber will be released in April.

tenergy80fx.jpg

Butterfly's description from their website:

We can inform you already: TENERGY 80-FX is softer – but not made for “softies”! It is a great choice for every player who seeks to combine the dynamic TENERGY 80, the latest addition to TENERGY family, with the flexibility of a softer sponge.

Combining the speed of TENERGY 64 and world-famous spin of TENERGY 05, TENERGY 80 offers the perfect choice to players looking for a powerful offensive play close to the table as well as from mid distance.

So what are your thoughts? Have any of our members tried a prototype?

Reactions: TTHopeful and xVill

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Great! There's always good news when you review rubbers and blades. It is good to have a comparison with other rubbers

Sure your right. We are going to add similar rubbers/blades comparisons in our reviews from now on.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I'm going to try this rubber out as I've always preferred the FX versions of Tenergy. I've been using 05-FX for a few years now and wanted to try out Tenergy 80, but wasn't going to move to a non-FX sponge. Therefore 80-FX is the rubber I've been waiting for :D

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan,
When you will be testing this rubber, try to compare it to T05FX. This is very popular BH rubber, even chinese players use it. I am thinking if the new t80fx is going to be faster.
Thanks in advance

Sure Sali, we will see what we can do. Thanks for the suggestions :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Some good news: Me and @Tom will be reviewing this rubber in the upcoming weeks, stay tuned!

Dan ... We are love your and Tom reviews ... Please hurry up ASAP for the Tenergy 80-fx ... I am waiting on fire for this review.

Especially I am using Tenergy 05-fx on JM blade ... And next month I will re new my rubbers ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan ... We are love your and Tom reviews ... Please hurry up ASAP for the Tenergy 80-fx ... I am waiting on fire for this review.

Especially I am using Tenergy 05-fx on JM blade ... And next month I will re new my rubbers ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great to har you like our reviews Amr. We will do our best to upload the review in the upcoming days.

Reactions: Anders
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Superb. Looking forward to it Dan!

I too use T05-FX and was thinking of replacing it at the end of the season with 80-FX, so I'll await your review.

Cheers :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I appreciate owning to recent events (world records, etc) that you've been busy, but is there any update on this review please?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I appreciate owning to recent events (world records, etc) that you've been busy, but is there any update on this review please?

Hi Chris thanks for understanding on the delay :) We have the review video footage made just working on all the editing and voice overs. We will release the review in a few days.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Reactions: amr_tareef