Which Rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Hi there i looking for some advice regarding Tenergy.ive never used it and tbh have never really been bothered by the hype.But ive finally decided to give it ago but im not sure which one to buy.

I'm looking to use it on my backhand on a tbs or maze carbon,i play close to the table mainly blocking ,punching and spinning.

Any ideas outhere for which one will suit me,ive always used a softer rubber so bear that in mind.

looking forward to your replies.

cheers

bb

says I'm wondering if Joola maxxx 500 fh and calibra tour m...
says I'm wondering if Joola maxxx 500 fh and calibra tour m...
Jan 2014
t80, is a softer rubber than t05, and is actually a balance between t05 and t64. I used it for my bh, and it was really good!

This user has no status.
Bluefire m2 is great. Same hardness as 05, but the click is louder and the feel is more springy. However, it deteriorates much more quickly and loses the bounce and sharpness after a month or two, while tenergy keeps its quality for double or triple the amount of time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Will Dexter
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
Which are better for spin, bluefire, Aurus Sound ou tenergy??
If i it is bluefire or tnergy tell me which version please

They should all be great, but for me it's the bluefire jp01, with the Tenergy 05-FX on the second place. :)

This user has no status.
It depends what kind of rubber you prefer. T64 is the fastest in my opinion and is hard to control on the backhand but perfect for spinny hard topspins and blocks. T05fx got more feeling, is a little bit softer and is more to loop powerfull, but driving and blocking is harder because its higher throw. So its more a question of your backhand technique and style than which one is better. Each rubber is good and bad at the same, it still have to fit you.
Like I said T64 and T05fx are both great, the question is more about what you want and how you play your backhand. Me for example i would probably go for the T64 because T05fx is to much high throw on my backhand.
But i can tell you definitely T80 doesnt make as much spin as the other Tenergy rubbers, its kind of a Tenergy for beginners. I know people who work for Butterfly and even they are saying that T80 is more a rubber for "everybody" and not so high quality like the others.
greets

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2014
T64 carries both more control and speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk