• Very Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • scandal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I don't know xtend HS but with butterfly bryce fx or not you are sure thet is a good rubber.
I think that in china there is same product or not china ex "Imperial crash"(rubber) cost is really low and during a lot of Bryce or other product.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hello Dan. H R U ?
Dan I can't get ur mean, but I can say to you that : I use this glue : Juniors 40ml (title: Free chack ) ( Germany )
was it the reply of ur Question?
>>>>>
Offensive : for knowing better see this site : www.yasaka-jp.com/
and khow that: this rubber has a good control ,,, I offer u that use this rubber certainly.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
wang, i'm sorry.
Like i never going to cinema since 2003 in TT i never use product that's cost is better then 10 euros.
If you seen, i'm using only china product for pay one rubber to 0,50€ (50cent) or max 4-5 euros.
Buy a rubber that cost better then ten is like using a Ferrari in Montecanepino (it's little town, 1000people), not have a sense if there is same product with same caracts and less cost.

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
one the guys at the club has extend HS and i can get little to no win with it maybe it just me but i cant use it

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hello Dan. H R U ?
Dan I can't get ur mean, but I can say to you that : I use this glue : Juniors 40ml (title: Free chack ) ( Germany )
was it the reply of ur Question?
>>>>>
Offensive : for knowing better see this site : www.yasaka-jp.com/
and khow that: this rubber has a good control ,,, I offer u that use this rubber certainly.

hey im well thanks, how are you? thanks for joining the forum. Yeah what i mean is,, Bryce FX is a old style rubber that was used in the speed glueing era, So i was asking if you boost it? because i heard its not very good if you dont use speed glue on that rubber.

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I voted bad. This was one of the first rubbers I tried post glue ban, but I guess it also depends on what your backhand is like. For me, I like a lot of spin on the backhand to use on the push and this rubber just doesnt have enough spin. The trajectory is also flat due to the lack of spin. For flat hitting it is just ok, but the sponge could be harder. My backhand loop is weak so I prefer a more arced trajectory on the backhand rubber for safety.

Bryce FX requires glue. Since gluing is illegal now there is no sense in considering it. You are better of considering Bryce Speed FX which is ok and definately better than Bryce FX without glue.