Which table tennis player captures the essence of the perfect athlete?

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
It's always a typical debate in tennis, is Federer the perfect athlete for his humble and stable style or Nadal for his passion and offensive gameplay?

Who in table tennis do you believe captures the qualities of the perfect athlete and why?

4597090110tabletennis1.jpg

photo courtesy of crienglish.com

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
My thinking goes against the usual, I have to say Joo Se Hyuk. He's an incredible athlete, calm, controlled, balance of offensive and defensive, consistent and such a pleasure to watch out on the table. He must have such an incredible knowledge of the game!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Definitely Wang Liqin. No Question. His doiminance during the early 2000s, his calm and humble demeanor, his integrity. And frankly if we are talking also about athletic skill, WLQ has kept himself at a level of fitness, that you really haven't seen in other players. He has trained really hard such that his body at 30 is nearly just as good as his body was at 20. People talk about Waldner's longevity, but WLQ would be able to compete far longer and at a much higher general level because he keeps himself in such good shape.