New OFF Blade and maybe New Rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2014
Hello guys! I'm new here in TTDaily... but i've been following this web since a couple of monts ago. :) (Sorry for my english, long time without study...)

Well, now i'm using a Timo Boll Off Blade with Donic Coppa Gold x1 in forehand and Tibhar Aurus Soft in backhand.
My game...i think is based on the control with blocks, powerfull top spin with forehand (maybe too much loop) and the backhand top spin is...very poor (i'm working to improve it).

I will finish my league in two months and i'm going to make a blade change with two new rubbers.

I need your advices...

Thanks for all and, again, sorry for my english. xD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Provincial Hurricane is much more expensive than 20 USD unless you're buying in China. As far as blocking rubbers it depends on what types of rubbers you prefer? How soft you like them versus how hard. I find that blocking with harder rubbers is easier for me as opposed to softer, but throw angle also has an affect on the block.

For soft rubbers I'd recommend JOOLA Energy Xtra, Adidas P3 or R4 these rubbers aren't too fast, but they have some pace.
If you're looking for fast and soft then try JOOLA rhyzm 375 & 425 or Maxxx 400, Adidas Tenzone SF is also softer but still a fast rubber.

Harder Rubbers I'd recommend the Tenergy line or comparable JOOLA rhyzm 48, maxxx 450 & 500, or Adidas P5, P7, Tenzone.

This user has no status.
not a big fan of your rubbers, I prefer more spinnier rubbers like T05, H3N or maybe a few Xiom rubbers. And of the Evolution series the MX-P is obviously the best on, no one really plays EL-P... I mean you have to stick with the stuff you like of course, but I think there are better choices... but play with it and youll see if its suits you or not.