High Quality TT videos by ttCountenance and TSP Basla Fitter 6,5

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
High Quality TT videos by ttCountenance

Hi,

I am the owner of ttCountenance youtube channel. It’s been 7 years since I recorded my first table tennis match. Since then I have been able to record more than 1500 matches from various events. Since 2007 I have been recording all videos by myself. Every video is always top notch quality. 90% of them come from TV feed which means you don’t have any watermark on it, just pure picture and always better quality than the one from regular TV. Over the years I’ve had a couple of trusted buyers that regularly buy matches from me. If someone wants to see how specific match looks like I recommend going to my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ttCountenance

There are many matches that are on my hard drive but they cannot be found on my you tube channel. I am quality and not quantity oriented that’s why I don’t put four to six matches into one DVD as some sellers do. You can choose which matches you would like to buy so basically you are not forced to buy one DVD from specific event like “World Championships” or “World Cup”. Buying process is easy. You send me the list of matches you are interested in and I send you back my price and number of DVD’s you will get. I always have to check how many DVD’s I have to burn for this transaction first. Usually the weight of one match oscillate between 2 and 4 gigabytes.

I have a complete list of all matches that I have recorded grouped by events and years they have been played. I can send it via PM. If there is anyone interested or you have questions feel free to post it here or send me PM.

Price:
1 DVD (4,7gb) – 9€

Shipping:
up to 15 DVD’s - 4€ shipping (USA, Canada, Europe)
more than 15 DVD’s – 6€ shipping (USA, Canada, Europe)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
But why have you stopped uploading new videos onto your channel....... :(

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Bastards.. Too bad, I always liked your videos!
Too bad that .. 9€ for a DVD is quite too much for me, and also I would like to watch some of your stuff, but not as bad to keep them on DVD.
Even if - unfortunatelly I do not have any DVD player at home. I mean - I have 2 laptops, but none of them reads DVDs for years already :D :D :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Bastards, I can't believe they're preventing us from watching high quality table tennis...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I've got a lot of new matches from events such as European Championships, Austrian Open, Czech Open, World Cup, World Championships, Olympics. If anyone is interested please let me know and I can provide you a list of what I have :)

@Xylit SOrry your post dissapeared that's why I haven't replied. I still have old and new matches in great quality on my disk but I can not upload them on youtube sorry :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
To remind you guys I still record videos! Recently I've recorded many great matches from events such as European Championships, World Cup, Word Tours and couple more! So many fantastic encounters such as Timo Boll-Lin Gaoyuan (twice), Dimitrij Ovtcharov-Fan Zhendong, Timo Boll-Dimitrij Ovtcharov(three finals). Anyone interested feel free to contact me here or via PM!

ttCountenance